Market WIZARD’S SHOP | EXCLUSIVE CVV/DUMPS/TRACK2+PIN/NOVBV BINS | AUTO REFUND | PRIVATE SNIFFERS | MILLIONS CARDS IN STOCK | DAILY UPDATES | BEST QUALITY

Levelupcb

Carding Novice
Reaction score
ERROR EVERY TIME I TRY TO BUY SMH COME ON GET THIS TOGETHER

Rankor15

Carding Novice
Reaction score
UPDATE CC DATABASE

BASE NAME:
WIZARD'S VHQ SNIFF 95-99% VR

WEB: WIZARDSHOP.CC
TOR: wizardkikfp2xz66k53god4dmmf7osk4zpmxhoyaszvpwflgm42u3mid.onion
TELEGRAM NEWS: http://t.me/Wizardshop_news

if you find a bug - please report it to the ticket

you for an mp I restore my account but I do not restore my balance told me that I would check the old database but I have been more than 2 weeks and I have not been able to answer my account is Rankor15 I have already written MP

Rude

Basic
Reaction score
I am not able to buy cards, error messages, I wrote you ticket but no answer, please help me!!!

Rude

Basic
Reaction score
Servers are under maintenance.

During this time you can make purchases, but sometimes errors are possible.
(we are trying to fix the error that appeared when buying cards and also optimize the store).

The work will take several hours.

thanks for your understanding.

I will try to give you advance notice every time maintenance is scheduled so you don't have to worry.

Happy shopping
Potter, I am unable to purchase cards, it keeps giving me error, wrote ticket but no response, please help me rectify that, I have balance I need to use

Reaction score
EVERYTIME I TRY TO BUY THE NEXT PAGE IS AN ERROR... THIS IS ANNOYING, DEAl with this man

Cdaddy

Basic
Reaction score
This shop is complete garbage.. the site doesn’t even work. Error error error error

Wizard's Shop

Seller
Reaction score
This shop is complete garbage.. the site doesn’t even work. Error error error error
EVERYTIME I TRY TO BUY THE NEXT PAGE IS AN ERROR... THIS IS ANNOYING, DEAl with this man
I did not know about the problem, I just saw it now. wait, fix

we are constantly improving the site and trying to eliminate errors, do not swear at me

me and my dev are working to improve the service

Last edited:

Wizard's Shop

Seller
Reaction score
guyz

we try to minimize the number of errors, your balances are in place, you can shop, but sometimes an error is possible not with all cards this error

only with those who have already bought

do not panic, please be patient.

Rankor15

Carding Novice
Reaction score
guyz

we try to minimize the number of errors, your balances are in place, you can shop, but sometimes an error is possible not with all cards this error

only with those who have already bought

do not panic, please be patient.
My account is still without balance and I have sent mp and nothing that responds to my messages I see that it publishes other information but none of my message that disrespects is that my account is ( Rankor15) the more I have to be waiting

Top Bottom