Market WIZARD’S SHOP | EXCLUSIVE CVV/DUMPS/TRACK2+PIN/NOVBV BINS | AUTO REFUND | PRIVATE SNIFFERS | MILLIONS CARDS IN STOCK | DAILY UPDATES | BEST QUALITY

Reaction score
Bad site, purchased a cc through this website and it took forever to load, and I logged out and logged back in and now it keeps saying invalid, captcha code.

prillin

Basic
Reaction score
Is the website crashed? I cant checkhout since last night. It has been 12 hours.

Wizard's Shop

Seller
Reaction score
Bad site, purchased a cc through this website and it took forever to load, and I logged out and logged back in and now it keeps saying invalid, captcha code.
Is the website crashed? I cant checkhout since last night. It has been 12 hours.

Yes, I apologize for the inconvenience, only today we noticed this bug, everything has already been fixed.

Now everything works great.

happy shopping

Locky95

Basic
Reaction score
The prices are wayyy to high for the amount of dead cards and no refunds offered I wouldnt mind if It was a lower price like they used to be please change it back!!!!

Wizard's Shop

Seller
Reaction score
The prices are wayyy to high for the amount of dead cards and no refunds offered I wouldnt mind if It was a lower price like they used to be please change it back!!!!

bro, prices are now lower than they were when we first opened.

the quality of the material has not changed, it is still honest 90-99%

These cards don't need a refund.

Top Bottom