Market WIZARD’S SHOP | EXCLUSIVE CVV/DUMPS/TRACK2+PIN/NOVBV BINS | AUTO REFUND | PRIVATE SNIFFERS | MILLIONS CARDS IN STOCK | DAILY UPDATES | BEST QUALITY

prillin

Basic
Reaction score
The checkout bug is showing again. Please check this bug ROUTINELY. THANK YOU.

lp1311

Basic
Reaction score
You guys can’t buy 1 or 2 punches and think that’s how you rate a site it’s so many different factors but the number 1 thing is the card is in someone else’s pocket you all act as if you never had money or even a credit card in your name asking for refunds is not the way unless your dropping 300 to 400. I have successful days and sometimes I don’t it’s like stocks and gambling. The only difference is that one is straight up chance and the other is researching before invest.

I’m not a bot I’m not looking for free shit and I probably been doing this longer then you been off the porch so take this as a lesson and troll someone else

prillin

Basic
Reaction score
Your server is down. the site is not stable enough to provide a good shopping experience.

Wizard's Shop

Seller
Reaction score
Your server is down. the site is not stable enough to provide a good shopping experience.
I apologize for the temporary inconvenience. The server was disabled due to overdue payment. At the moment everything is restored.

I will try not to be late with payment in the future

Top Bottom