Market WIZARD’S SHOP | EXCLUSIVE CVV/DUMPS/TRACK2+PIN/NOVBV BINS | AUTO REFUND | PRIVATE SNIFFERS | MILLIONS CARDS IN STOCK | DAILY UPDATES | BEST QUALITY

prillin

Basic
Reaction score
The checkout bug is still exist!!! This bug drive me crazy everyday. Bro can just totally fix this??

У

Удалённый пользователь 51775

$25 for USA cc way too much…. Next

У

Удалённый пользователь 51775

bro, you can use the price filter, not all cards are 25$
I get that, but those which are cheaper aren’t good bins. Not much work on this shop I’m just being honest,

Wizard's Shop

Seller
Reaction score
The checkout bug is still exist!!! This bug drive me crazy everyday. Bro can just totally fix this??
I check the store every few hours, no one has complained except you, but I rebooted the server just in case. if the problem repeats, people, please do not be silent, report it in tickets or in a PM or in a topic, so we will solve the problem much faster. thanks for staying with wizardshop

Wizard's Shop

Seller
Reaction score
I get that, but those which are cheaper aren’t good bins. Not much work on this shop I’m just being honest,
The quality of the cards has not changed since the very opening. sometimes the price changed, but the quality - never.

later we will add several sellers with other bases and prices so that you have more choice.

Wizard's Shop

Seller
Reaction score
MESSAGE FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO BECOME SELLERS:

CHECK YOUR JABBER AND TELEGRAM, EVERYONE WROTE TODAY.

IF YOU DID NOT RECEIVE MESSAGES IN JABBER - WRITE ME TICKET AGAIN.

THANKS.

unknownxyz6

Basic
Reaction score
This is a great card shop, I have made over 10 grand using this card shop. I’ve definitely made more money then I’ve lost here…. Wayyyy more. All the cards have a good balance and most of them are non vbv and have been working for me. Definitely worth giving this shop a try.

Rude

Basic
Reaction score
Great shop, the errors nearly made me lose interest but no cap, I’ve made a lot from Wizard cards, long live wizard

Top Bottom