Black List wizard's shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

doqican45

Carding Novice
Reaction score
hello dear administrators and members wizard's shop I am a complainant and I want my money back

1st reason: absolutely no checker, even though there is +ref, there is no checker and I can't get a refund
2.why they never respond to tickets
3.why I opened a ticket 2 weeks ago with the ticket I definitely did not deal with the ticket says there is a checker but if anyone sees the video checker I received, I will thank you, I definitely do not recommend it, I offer video as proof, I want my money back.

@CrdPro @Will Smith @Wizard's Shop

Wizard's Shop

Seller
Reaction score
(THE REFUND BUTTON IS LOCATED TO THE RIGHT OF THE WINDOW WITH THE CARD DETAILS IN CART, AFTER PURCHASE. AND IN PURCHASE HISTORY)
3.2. When the checker answers that card is invalid, money is automatically returned to your balance.(Tickets requesting refunds will be ignored)
3.3. If percent of replaced cards is more than 70% - no replacements*

Wizard's Shop

Seller
Reaction score
say please your nickname, ill check your statistics of purchases

doqican45

Carding Novice
Reaction score
doqican46 ! as you can see there is no check button and there is no checker in the cc's dead purchase detail the same happened last time

Wizard's Shop

Seller
Reaction score
doqican46 ! as you can see there is no check button and there is no checker in the cc's dead purchase detail the same happened last time
yes problem on my side in this time, im sorry

check pm please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom