WMware + Poker carding

DeoFos

Basic
Reaction score
Hello there!
I got an issue in carding pokerstars.
They allow only one account per IP/Computer.
Okay,thatz fine. I tried carding it ,failed 1st time,out of balance.
I reinstalled all software,tried again from diff socks5 ,they say now i already got an account. How to bypass it ?

I tried all.... cleaned all registry entries , deleted cache, and changed even windows ID with IDblaster + changed computers name.

Does anyone know howto deal with it ? How they detect the new machine? Or really i must install a new copy of windows under wmware for each new cc i want to use?

Please help,would appreciate that.
Thanks.

Moonflow

Basic
Reaction score
You must install new OS on vmware and try again. Or buy antidetect patch for 2k or how much they selling it for

1 account per pc is rule on almost all poker sites

DeoFos

Basic
Reaction score
Ye ,i kno ,but i wanted to know how they detect that im on old system, maybe then it's possible to stay with old one.

Moonflow

Basic
Reaction score
They detect your pc id. It's generated based on your hard drives, motherboard, networking cards and some other shit i'm not really sure about myself. I never could get the pc unblocked like ever and i changed motherboard, cpu, ram, hard drives and router... they still detected it somehow... new OS too... lol \\

Pokerstars is the shit bro, just install new os, takes 20 mins.

Dead Maus

Basic
Reaction score
they can copy your account info into file like user.dat or other format and put it in some hidden folder

Moonflow

Basic
Reaction score
I ran CCleaner, purged all old stuff ,registry etc, deleted all invisible folders containing ''pokerstars'' name ,changed windows ID /username/network profile again ,will try later to install their software,maybe it will work.

Darkness

Basic
Reaction score
I ran CCleaner, purged all old stuff ,registry etc, deleted all invisible folders containing ''pokerstars'' name ,changed windows ID /username/network profile again ,will try later to install their software,maybe it will work.
try to use stzblaster + smac + track ereaser.

Top Bottom