Hunter6

Basic
Reaction score
Whatsup, First sorry for my Bad englisch..

I am from Germany , and searching for someone to work/ Cooperate with.

When maybe somebody Have something like : Psyical Cards to cashout we can work together.
I will cashout we will Split 50/50.
I will Exchange the Money to BTC and Send.

Here in Germany fraud is a Little Bit complicated, on every website strong anti fraud Systems.
Its very Hard to Open Bank Accounts and this Shit.

here everybody in Germany is on one Board for Fraud where the Most Carders/Fillers etc. Are working.
Couple thousands of People are buying selling Shit there.

when someone have Good Tools like :
Video ident Bypass tools / OTR Bypass tools / Call spoofer tools and things like that we can work together.
Here in this Country , this Tools are very unique and Nobody have something like that.
For understanding.. When i Activate my vendor Shop on this board and i say that i have a Tool to Bypass a Video ident, then i will sell something like this easily for 1500€-2000€..
Minimum 100 People to 600 People will Buy it.
This Site (board) is 100% Safe and with an escrow Service.
No Chance that i get scammed.
I just Must Send the Admin the tool 1 Time and when he Sees that its Not bullshit then he will Proof it to the Wohle Community and Verifiy me as Trusted seller and open my vendor Shop
My offer for u is now, when you have Trust in me , and you want to try it Lets work together.
Everything i sell , i will prove it to you and we will Split 50/50
I am real and Want to make Money , i dont want to Scam people, so bro of you are interested just Text me , you Can Call me per Video oder whatever its no Problem.

You can Text/ Call me on
Wickr me Messenger : marek6
Threema-ID: DXKKH8DE
Session-ID: 05e7b006a712de6ce8ba4b484b27e1d6e8ee6d4f053a91f12fe2056c03ef490e18

Lets Talk maybe we will find some Business to Start.

kidzraight

Basic
Reaction score

When maybe somebody Have something like : Psyical Cards to cashout we can work together.

Here in Germany fraud is a Little Bit complicated, on every website strong anti fraud Systems.

here everybody in Germany is on one Board for Fraud where the Most Carders/Fillers etc. Are working.

Video ident Bypass tools / OTR Bypass tools / Call spoofer tools and things like that we can work together.
Here in this Country , this Tools are very unique and Nobody have something like that.
For understanding.. When i Activate my vendor Shop on this board and i say that i have a Tool to Bypass a Video ident, then i will sell something like this easily for 1500€-2000€..
I just Must Send the Admin the tool 1 Time and when he Sees that its Not bullshit then he will Proof it to the Wohle Community and Verifiy me as Trusted seller and open my vendor Shop
My offer for u is now, when you have Trust in me , and you want to try it Lets work together.
I am real and Want to make Money , i dont want to Scam people, so bro of you are interested just Text me , you Can Call me per Video oder whatever its no Problem.

You can Text/ Call me on

what exactly can you cashout?

feng1988

Basic
Reaction score

You can Text/ Call me on

hello,, more people use telegram,bro,, you need have account.
2) I need some one Physical card---201 dumps --------write date in card----you go shoping(store)
201、221 dumps usa or other
--------------------------------
if you want to go shoping tele johnson1990

Lochness806

Basic
Reaction score

You can Text/ Call me on

I have a card for u to cash out on.

Top Bottom