anyone in australia using dumps by bypassing emv and getting results? in cashing out or buy items

viper13

Basic
Reaction score
Any one in australia got results from using dumps by bypassing emv ? cash or items?

mario27

Carding Novice
Reaction score
where are you buying dumps 101 from again? Is there still any serious market that sells them?

viper13

Basic
Reaction score
EMV can't be done. It's just bullshit
what do u mean with the emv ? that at cant to clone emv or u cant bypass emv by damaging the emv card then inserting it three times and then it automatically tells you to swipe

viper13

Basic
Reaction score
EMV can be done anyone who says it cant be done are noobs that have never used dumps before
Back in the old school days when emvs just came out people were damaging the chip like @viper13 said insert 3 times and swipe
now you can use a omni key and emv software to encode the chip cards its easy if you know what you are doing
also understanding your services codes as well
1 - International charge ok no chip
2 International charge ok use ic (chip)
alot of people who cash out dumps with pins that dont know how to use 201s just say the can only cashout 101s
you can cash out 201s 101s 120s 103s 1xx and so on
understanding dumps and service codes and region locks and bank monitoring systems you can successfully cashout dumps
so does damaging the emv still work? and what onmi key and emv do u suggest using? wheres the best place i can look up to learn?

Dukes

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Anyone want to trade aus I'd driver licence Med care bank cards I know a bloke that what he does of a night I like to think this sort of thing doesn't actually hurt John and jane

Top Bottom