Philemo

Basic
Reaction score
MY REGULAR MEMBERS I NEED A CHASE TO CLEAR THIS ONE,DM

main_swindle

Main_Swindle
Premium
Reaction score
Philemo, if youโ€™re in need of cashing out full card. I have payment processor account already aged 6 years and was created under fullz of attorney with all documents so payments have always cleared including amounts up to $16k.

Iโ€™m willing to work with you and cash them out only if these cards are legit and not purchased burners for quick plays that will have chargeback from actual owner. If you got legit cards that ainโ€™t going to be reported and will be in your full control, let me know.

Peace brov!

telegram: @ main_swindle

Philemo

Basic
Reaction score
CHASE+ PIN
๐Ÿ”บ๐Ÿ”บ๐Ÿ”บ๐Ÿ”บ๐Ÿ”บ๐Ÿ”บ๐Ÿ”บ๐Ÿ”บ๐Ÿ”บ๐Ÿ”บ๐Ÿ”บ
๐Ÿ’ฐBalance โ€ข$ 1142
๐Ÿ’ธInfo Included โ€ข SSN โ€ข PIN

Dm for more infos...

Philemo

Basic
Reaction score
โ™ป๏ธWELLS DEBIT+PINโ™ป๏ธ

๐Ÿฆ2k+ BALANCE๐Ÿฆ

๐ŸŸข BIN - 434258
๐ŸŸข ATM PIN
๐ŸŸข BILLING DETAILS
๐ŸŸข PHONE NUMBER
๐ŸŸข ATM CASHOUT
๐ŸŸข CVV & EXP VERIFIED
๐ŸŸข TX
๐ŸŸข 76903
๐ŸŸข LIVE CHECKED

Lasser

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Can I be old and regular cashier after just my first order?

Swipinboomin

Carding Novice
Reaction score
NOT LEGIT whatsoever, don't waste your time trying to deal with this guy. I initially had purchased a bank log and receiving account from him and then the receiving account closed so i had to end up bringing my own. Once it was time to drop into the account he claimed that the accounts had lost their balences and that some closed, which confused me bc he never mentioned that he wasn't sourcing these accounts himself. I ended up attempting to buy a Huntington log with him, and he just took the payment and never responded. This guy has no sense of professionalism, isn't legit, and doesn't know what he's doing with wires and bank transfers. I strongly advise against doing business with him, he's just going to lie and scam you.

Swipinboomin

Carding Novice
Reaction score
He is currently attempting to rectify the situation, just got back in contact with him. Will confirm soon if I'm able to cash-out with him, if so then you can disregard my previous message and do business with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom