Market Cleopatra CC👑 | Best CC Shop👑 | Rare Bins👑 | Fast Support👑 | Autocheck👑 | Refund👑 | Ref System👑

FLEXUSAURS

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Placed an order through the bot, looked very promising but the top up to the bot still didn’t come through, seeing they’re active here so maybe a pm will help

CleopatraCC

Seller
Reaction score
🔈New CC`s uploaded
Category: 💸 limited cc’s FULL INFO 14$ 💸
Countries: 🇺🇸 UNITED STATES, 🇨🇩 DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF THE CONGO
Category: 🐉 Dragon CC Full info 15$ 🐉
Countries: 🇨🇦 CANADA, 🇺🇸 UNITED STATES, 🇵🇷 PUERTO RICO, 🇸🇪 SWEDEN

CleopatraCC

Seller
Reaction score
Placed an order through the bot, looked very promising but the top up to the bot still didn’t come through, seeing they’re active here so maybe a pm will help
@cleopatraCCsupportNEW
write to me in private messages in telegram

malikhaxor

Basic
Reaction score
I'm very disappointed bro I bought $15 USA cc refundable and it was completely dead not even single dollar in it :( It was my first time at buying your shop as I read good reviews that's why I tried. I also messaged you for refund and I want to give it another shot and after you refund If any of your cc works I'll post complete review.

My ID: 7143004085

(Edited) My telegram account is banned I don't know why. I have joined your bot using new account you can send refund there.

Your ID: 7042056847

Last edited:

CleopatraCC

Seller
Reaction score
I'm very disappointed bro I bought $15 USA cc refundable and it was completely dead not even single dollar in it :( It was my first time at buying your shop as I read good reviews that's why I tried. I also messaged you for refund and I want to give it another shot and after you refund If any of your cc works I'll post complete review.

My ID: 7143004085

(Edited) My telegram account is banned I don't know why. I have joined your bot using new account you can send refund there.

Your ID: 7042056847
hi, write to me in telegram, I will make a refund. @cleopatraCCsupportNEW

tjuandaniel250

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Cleopatra is one of the few shops I can vouch for that cards really work . Would love if they could upload More platinum and gold bins for Mexico in refundable base but, overall cards that work get the Job done pretty nicely. Their checker Is very accurate but sometimes kills sensitive bins. Good luck to everyone

Youngocho

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I sent my money via litecoins and haven’t received my top up then contacted support and provided them with the transaction blockchain and they didn’t help top up my account after I verified sending the money to correct account

Youngocho

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I apologize they fixed and correct my mistake you must send exact amount but they will help you with everything thank you so much true valid vendor

Top Bottom