Market FRESH CVV/DUMPS/TRACK2+PIN/BANKS/SHOPS/PAYPAL/SSN+/FULLS/REAL DOCS/NOVBV BINS - BIGGEST CARDING MEGAMARKET FOR ENYONE / PRICES START FROM $1

Wizard's Shop

Seller
Reaction score
UPDATE CC DATABASE

BASE NAME: WIZARD'S VHQ SNIFF 95-99% VR

WEB: WIZARDSHOP.CC
TELEGRAM NEWS: @WizardShop_News

for old users:
all balances are saved, if you had a balance in old shop - write your old nickname to me in a PM on the forum to get a new password

Wizard's Shop

Seller
Reaction score
TECH WORKS ARE COMPLETED

SHOP WORKS

SOME ERRORS FIXED AND WEBSITE PERFORMANCE OPTIMIZED

I SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE

HAPPY SHOPPING

yueyu955

Basic
Reaction score
UPDATE CC DATABASE

I

for old users:
all balances are saved, if you had a balance in old shop - write your old nickname to me in a PM on the forum to get a new passwor
O
UPDATE CC DATABASE

for old users:
all balances are saved, if you had a balance in old shop - write your old nickname to me in a PM on the forum to get a new password
TECH WORKS ARE COMPLETED

SHOP WORKS

SOME ERRORS FIXED AND WEBSITE PERFORMANCE OPTIMIZED

I SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE

HAPPY SHOPPING
Hi, I bought 3 cards yesterday, no card. Number for all. I already msg you order ids please check, and also waiting for my old account password. Thank you so much!!!

Wizard's Shop

Seller
Reaction score
wizardpjtwoz5ti6uxqnzhbnvi7odfde3e7mhd2zpm7djngr5verukid.onion

our tor site - for your comfort

Wizard's Shop

Seller
Reaction score
O

Hi, I bought 3 cards yesterday, no card. Number for all. I already msg you order ids please check, and also waiting for my old account password. Thank you so much!!!
hi , my friend

You haven't been charged for your purchase. If this happens, then someone before you managed to buy these cards.

redcheese000

Carding Novice
Reaction score
i am still having trouble logging in, i keep getting error message. also i sent you pm about balance i had on previous shop

yueyu955

Basic
Reaction score
hi , my friend

You haven't been charged for your purchase. If this happens, then someone before you managed to buy these cards.
It has been charged for 3orders, I have attached the screenshot of order history on my account, order status are Done, there is no refund button, I may be someone bought the cards but it still allow me to create the order and make a purchase. Also, how to resolve this issue ? I create tickets on shop but I didn’t hear back from support yet. ? ThxsCF2AFF44-6C4F-4738-913C-3842A2A61F5F.png

Wizard's Shop

Seller
Reaction score
It has been charged for 3orders, I have attached the screenshot of order history on my account, order status are Done, there is no refund button, I may be someone bought the cards but it still allow me to create the order and make a purchase. Also, how to resolve this issue ? I create tickets on shop but I didn’t hear back from support yet. ? ThxsView attachment 3883
if your card was not displayed and money was not withdrawn from the balance - someone managed to buy this card before you

Top Bottom