Market FRESH CVV/DUMPS/TRACK2+PIN/BANKS/SHOPS/PAYPAL/SSN+/FULLS/REAL DOCS/NOVBV BINS - BIGGEST CARDING MEGAMARKET FOR ENYONE / PRICES START FROM $1

Richfrmcvvs

Carding Novice
Reaction score
i've ordered about 10+ cards and i've spent a little upwards of a hundred dollars on this site. from my experience only one of the cards that i bought were actually active and i guess it is kind of my fault for not requesting refunds for on the first couple but the last 3 recent one's ive bought 2 of them were deactvated and one was bank declined, and this isnt from me trying to use the card to buy something i was linkinh them to see if they were active. but the one card that did work i can say i made my money back but none more. and when i went to refund the last couple of cards they said these specific ones weren't refundable and i was jus out of luck, and i am currently waiting on a reply about my most recent card my username is richfrmcvv
forgot to mention this is all from the online store not the telegram i am yet to try it

honeybadger

Carding Novice
Reaction score
UPDATE CC DATABASE #2

SOURCE 2

REF/NOREF

AUTO/NON VBV BINS FOR SALE

WEB: WIZARDSHOP.CC
TOR: wizardkikfp2xz66k53god4dmmf7osk4zpmxhoyaszvpwflgm42u3mid.onion
TELEGRAM NEWS : https://t.me/Wizard_Shop_News
I just want to say THANK YOU to the Wizard for being a legit shop. I bought 3 cards and received them instantly. No hassles and cards worked fine. After being scammed twice on Nemesis Market and once on some other dodgy forum it was great to find a legitimate vendor! Thanks Wizard people!

warriormind

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Hello brothers, I just found this store and I wanted to try it, I charged 74usd but it was never reflected on the page, I have the screenshots of the proof of the transactions, can you help me please, I don't want to waste money and I wanted to work with you

honeybadger

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I sent Litecoin to my wallet on Wizards but it hasn't been credited to my account and nobody responds to my tickets !! Anyone know what I can do about this?

honeybadger

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Top Bottom