Market FRESH CVV/DUMPS/TRACK2+PIN/BANKS/SHOPS/PAYPAL/SSN+/FULLS/REAL DOCS/NOVBV BINS - BIGGEST CARDING MEGAMARKET FOR ENYONE / PRICES START FROM $1

honeybadger

Carding Novice
Reaction score
To the WIZARD . Please can you explain why you are not crediting funds to the wallet and then ignoring all tickets??!!!
I just want to update this post. The WIZARD did credit my funds and gave me $2 extra for the wait which was a nice surprise. Much appreciated. Even though admin from Wizards shop can sometimes be a bit slow, the data never disappoints me and the fact that you do always get what you pay for within a split second of making payment is great. I definitely do recommend to other carders. Especially if you are looking for nonvbv bins cos they always have a good variety and at a really good price.

Wizard's Shop

Seller
Reaction score
I just want to update this post. The WIZARD did credit my funds and gave me $2 extra for the wait which was a nice surprise. Much appreciated. Even though admin from Wizards shop can sometimes be a bit slow, the data never disappoints me and the fact that you do always get what you pay for within a split second of making payment is great. I definitely do recommend to other carders. Especially if you are looking for nonvbv bins cos they always have a good variety and at a really good price.
thank you for your feedback!

Wizard's Shop

Seller
Reaction score
Dear Users!
Paymens via btc and ltc are fixed.

In next few days we ll fix error with source 3

We apologize for any inconvenience cause

ngtanloc

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I facing the same issue with the guy name Supremacy . I have bought some cvv . Some one them are good but not all . But three lastest cvv that i buy is dead and there is no " REFUND BUTTON " even it the card was stated as "ref" before purchase . I already send ticket and seem that supporter not care it . Supporter not doing good at there job . My username : locdeptrai

skifyxd

Carding Novice
Reaction score
WELCOME TO WIZARD'S SHOP

EN

WHY US?

All CC from private sniffers (Honest valid 90-99%)
Exclusive quality, with no analogues on forums
Search by BIN, Country, State, City, Zip, Bank, etc
Some cc supplied with IP, DOB, SSN, etc
Friendly & responsive support
Discounts, bonuses, promotions
Regular updates
Auto refund

also:
AUTO / NO VBV BINS SECTION

РУ

ПОЧЕМУ МЫ?
Все СС с приватных снифферов (Честный валид 90-99%)
Эксклюзивное качество, которому нет аналогов на формах
Поиск по параметрам: BIN, Country, State, City, Zip, Bank и т.д.
Некоторые СС имеют IP, DOB, SSN и т.д.
Дружелюбный и отзывчивый саппорт
Скидки, бонусы, акции
Регулярные обновления

так же:
AUTO / NO VBV BINS SECTION

WEB LINK wizardshop.cc
TOR LINK (.ONION) wizardkikfp2xz66k53god4dmmf7osk4zpmxhoyaszvpwflgm42u3mid.onion
TELEGRAM NEWS https://t.me/Wizard_Shop_News

ALL OTHER ID AND SITES - FAKES , BE CAREFUL

ngtanloc

Carding Novice
Reaction score
my ticket didnt replied from yesterday, i was have issue with my refund features. PLEASE CHECK MY TICKET ID SKIFYXD
My ticket also not replied from 24 Feb 2024 01:52 :) . I dont know what was wrong with supporter . My id is : locdeptrai

Top Bottom