I HAVE MSR6 READER/WRITER A FEW HUNDRED BLANK BLANKS. LOOKING FOR PARTNER TO HELP WITH TRACKS AND SPLIT PROFIT

HumbleHustle

Active Carder
Reaction score
i have everything i need to start making my own clone cards. looking for a 50/50 split with a trustworthy business partner to supply tracks / dumps and ill do the clones and cash them out.
im also looking to buy EBT+Pin dumps from legit vendors with refund or replacement policy. MUST USE ESCROW UNTIL BUSINESS TRUST IS ESTABLISHED
Pm me on here to get in contact

cryptocrime

Basic
Reaction score
i have everything i need to start making my own clone cards. looking for a 50/50 split with a trustworthy business partner to supply tracks / dumps and ill do the clones and cash them out.
im also looking to buy EBT+Pin dumps from legit vendors with refund or replacement policy. MUST USE ESCROW UNTIL BUSINESS TRUST IS ESTABLISHED
50/50 split but ESCROW ? how that works bro? confused

kilopoi

Premium
Reaction score
yo

Top Bottom