Market 🌊🌊🌊POP3🌊🌊🌊, 2024 Latest CVV Shop, ⛔No Seller⛔, Direct sales by the team, only firsthand cards

Hkoppp

Basic
Reaction score
purchased a live card but wrong billing no complaints, waiting for new bases
thank you
worked for food.

Billionare111

Carding Novice
Reaction score
need a test sirr we talked about it on telegram
my username - billion1

Pop3_team

Supreme
Seller
Reaction score
We are currently offering some test points to regular forum members

Pop3_team

Supreme
Seller
Reaction score
TODAY NEW UPDATE

0410_US
Vaild: 85%
Price: 13.00$

Pop3_team

Supreme
Seller
Reaction score
If you encounter any problems or have any suggestions for our store, please contact me and we will give you some feedback balance

Binlitt01

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I seen bins I’m interested in only recommendation is to reveal the zip codes

Binlitt01

Carding Novice
Reaction score
𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 ✅

𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗱: can’t share sauce sorry not sorry

𝐆𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐲: Braintree Auth

𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞: Approved

𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐲: UNITED STATES 🇺🇸

dfriend

Carding Crew Leader
Reaction score
It would be great if we could search by bank. Seems that is no available yet.

Pop3_team

Supreme
Seller
Reaction score
Some unscrupulous buyers are using scripts to kill items in our store. Please stop this stupidity. After lv0 users purchase cc, we will resume using the automatic checker. Level 1 and above can choose whether to use the inspector.

Lrugerl

Active Carder
Reaction score
Some unscrupulous buyers are using scripts to kill items in our store. Please stop this stupidity. After lv0 users purchase cc, we will resume using the automatic checker. Level 1 and above can choose whether to use the inspector.
How possible is this to likely happen?
am not sure any high good quality cc will be killed in just mins of the checker.
if materials is high quality, I can profit from it by having patience and making more set up for milking . Why will i kill a cc when it good asf which i can rather profit from and make more deposit into shop to get more materials.

WinMoney

Carding Novice
Reaction score
am not sure any high good quality cc will be killed in just mins of the checker.
if materials is high quality, I can profit from it by having patience and making more set up for milking . Why will i kill a cc when it good asf which i can rather profit from and make more deposit into shop to get more materials.
He has started to block the account, “Your account has been banned from logging in”

Pop3_team

Supreme
Seller
Reaction score
He has started to block the account, “Your account has been banned from logging in”
Yes, I'm talking about you, you shameless bastard. So far you are the only customer banned out of my 1000 customers, you are lucky

Pop3_team

Supreme
Seller
Reaction score
Some people are really doing things you can't understand. Please give me some time, I will add some restrictions to prevent these bastards from succeeding, I hope to make a shop that satisfies normal customers

Pop3_team

Supreme
Seller
Reaction score
Removed the required check function for lv0, and added some additional restrictions to detect abuse, without affecting the normal use of customers.

joker24

Carding Novice
Reaction score
View attachment 39075

🌊🌊🌊POP3 CLUB🌊🌊🌊

Hello, forum friends! Welcome to 🌊POP3CLUB🌊, your go-to 💳card💳 shop for 2024. Though we're the latest on the scene, we're no novices. With five years of sales experience and a top-notch tech team, we're here to redefine the rules of the game.

There are many sellers who do not follow shop rules now. As you can see, many unscrupulous sellers sell their cards multiple times. You will always see a large number of the same cards appearing in the same base in different stores. Some Arrogant sellers even use the same username in each store.Unlike other shops, our strength lies in our direct supply chain. We don't partner with other sellers, because most of them are unscrupulous scammers who have defrauded you of your money and your trust in the store. And we're committed to first-hand quality; your card is yours alone, never resold, ensuring unmatched exclusivity.

Don't worry about the quality of your cards. After you buy the card, it belongs to you only and will not appear elsewhere.
Of course, there may be problems with the cards crossing over, but there is no need to worry. This probability is very low.
About cc: We will only sell cc with a live rate of more than 85%, most of which are USView attachment 39074 cc. If customers need it, we will also update CAView attachment 39072 , AUView attachment 39071 or other EuropeanView attachment 39073 cards. We will update cc according to the user's purchasing ability. Daily updates will probably be fixed at around 1k. As the number of users grows, we will increase the number of cc updates, 5k, 10k or more per day, so if you want to get more cards you need, please support our store, we will not let you down.

About cc checker: Our first choice is luxcheck. If there is a problem with luxcheck, we will promptly replace it with another effective checker.

About refunds: Refunds are automatic. If there is a problem with the refund or the checker, you can send us tickets, or contact our telegram support directly, and we will handle it for you as soon as possible. In addition, in order to prevent malicious refunds , we only allow users with a refund rate of less than 40% to use it , don't worry, our cc valid rate is about 80-95%We have removed this restriction.

About discounts: We have an independent preferential policy. The higher your level, the greater the discounts available to you. Please go to our store homepage to view detailed information.

In a world of inconsistent quality, we believe 🌊POP3CLUB🌊 will be your final stop. Save your time and trust for a shop that stands by its word. We're always here, 💖waiting for you💖.

⚡⚡⚡For the first three days of our grand opening, all cc's will be available at a jaw-dropping ⚡65%⚡ off!⚡⚡⚡
⚡⚡⚡For the first three days of our grand opening, all cc's will be available at a jaw-dropping ⚡65%⚡ off!⚡⚡⚡

This incredible offer is our way of inviting you to experience the quality of our cards firsthand. We're excited for you to join us, try out what we have to offer, and share your experiences on the forum. Your feedback is invaluable, and if the response is overwhelming, we're open to extending this fantastic deal! But that's not all—we have a plethora of engaging activities planned for our club members in the near future. Stay tuned for more excitement and opportunities to connect within the POP3CLUB community. Thank you for your support, and we can't wait to welcome you!⚡⚡⚡

Visit us at our official websites:
🚩 pop3club.cc 🚩
🚩 pop3club.in 🚩
For enhanced privacy, access our platform via the Tor network at:
🚩 kkxgqa7pumbrllh4wq5qgmtq5qq26tal25hslqftjtcnnd44vnulcsqd.onion 🚩

🏡🏡We're excited to have you explore what POP3CLUB has to offer. See you there!🏡🏡

New to the store Communication Is fast on tele and they have good variety quality bins

Top Bottom