⭐️ SantaShop - Bank Logs Cashout University Tutorial/Method⭐️

RussianAdmin

Elite
Reaction score
SantaShopBannerMP4.gif

Bank Logs Cashout University Tutorial

➡️ Selling a USA bank logs cashout tutorial for $500 USD

❓ How it works/What's included

✔️ The contact of BEST & STRONGEST USA bank drops supplier, for you to get your USA bank open ups from and receive the funds cashed out safely

✔️ Around 20x+ different providers of the HIGHEST QUALITY bank logs (some of them even with email access) is shared with you throughout the guide

✔️ How to cashout the bank logs EASILY & INSTANTLY without needing: DOCS VERIFICATIONS, NO SAME NAME FULLZ NEEDED ALSO AND NO CAPS 🧢

✔️ Around 7+ bank logs cashout '' partners '' in case you also not in the mood to do all the dirty work by yourself, you can use the cashout partners and just enjoy '' hands-free '' money $$$ by collabing and split profits 50/50

✔️ How to build the BEST SETUP for managing your USA bank drop properly without burning/closing it and keeping it in good standing

✔️ How to do SIM SWAPS and obtain FULL BANK & EMAL ACCOUNT CONTROL so that you can cashout your logs with 100% success rate (Without Failing/Worries)

✔️ The contact of a SIM SWAP seller who charges only $500-$600 USD per swap and works with ALL major US carriers (Tmobile, Verizon, ATT, Sprint, Metro and etc)

✔️ How to bypass bank OTP/2FA security and authorize HIGH AMOUNT WIRE TRANSFERS using a 2FA Code interception service.

✔️ How to cashout your USA Bank Drop funds into CLEAN cryptos
(4 different ways), step by step

✔️ BONUS: 5 Secret Fraud chat communities on telegram where you can find like-minded people willing to do all sorts of collabs for $$

Payment Methods Accepted: USDT, TRX, ETH, BTC, LTC, USDC, XMR
Any REPUTABLE escrow / MM accepted...
Buyer have 3 hours to check the tutorial and release money or the access is removed and the order will procceed to dispute between buyer x seller...

Buy it now:
💬 @santaadmin (telegram)
Telegram Channel with all my other methods/products
💬 https://t.me/santafoshop

IF GONNA MESSAGE ON TELEGRAM GO STRAIGHT TO THE POINT /STRAIGHT TO BUSINESS !
ZERO TOLERANCE FOR TIME WASTERS !
NO HI, HELLO, YO, MESSAGES HERE
SAY WHAT YOU NEED AND BE STRAIGHT TO THE POINT OTHERWISE YOU'LL BE BLOCKED !

Last edited:

Ianmoone

Basic
Reaction score
It’s definitely a bit on the pricey side. When I get some more $$$ I’ll fuck around and give it a shot if you have everything you say you do and it functions as intended then I’d say it’s more/less worth it

RussianAdmin

Elite
Reaction score
Definitely not pricey.....

Specially for everything that's included on it.
My tutorial is ONE OF A KIND anywhere.

One cannot find a compilation of ALL this informations '' put together '' and being teached about bank cashout pretty much anywhere.
Neither on telegram, neither on any forums right now.

I know this as a matter of fact because i'm on all the places, and there's no tutorial covering ALL such topics at once, anywhere.
Mine is the only one, so in fact it should cost even more given the uniqueness of it.

But yeah ok, you welcome any time buddy!

RussianAdmin

Elite
Reaction score
MOTHERFUCKERS BOTHERING ME ON MY FUCKING PM'S ASKING IF I'M OFFERING THE SMS INTERCEPTION SERVICES BY MYSELF
SO I'LL MAKE THIS SHIT VERY CLEAR HERE ON THE THREAD ONCE AND FOR ALL, SO THAT ANYONE WHO PM ME ABOUT THIS WILL GET FUCKING BLOCKED !

I'm selling METHODS only.....
Included INSIDE my method is the links to 4 different SMS interception services and YES, ALL OF THEM WORKING.
But I DON'T offer this as a '' service '' BY MYSELF FOR ANYONE.

I'M ONLY SELLING METHODS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES HERE.

So don't fucking PM me asking if i'm offering this shit as a service or you gonna get fucking blocked !

Top Bottom