201 vs 101

Arthur K

Basic
Reaction score
Ok I have a amazing way to cashout US dumps as long as I have the billing zip and the card is active. I'm new to dumps as I usually use fullz for other things. However what is the difference between a 201 and a 101, 121 etc? If someone could help me through the process I have an amazing method that doesn't require embossing as you don't ever see a human. No i.d. either. So I just need a valid dump with billing zip. Any idea on what to look for? I figured platinum, business, world elites etc are better but those are all 201s and my site doesn't show the date the dump was loaded. Any help and I'll shoot you the method

Tix

Basic
Reaction score
Ok I have a amazing way to cashout US dumps as long as I have the billing zip and the card is active. I'm new to dumps as I usually use fullz for other things. However what is the difference between a 201 and a 101, 121 etc? If someone could help me through the process I have an amazing method that doesn't require embossing as you don't ever see a human. No i.d. either. So I just need a valid dump with billing zip. Any idea on what to look for? I figured platinum, business, world elites etc are better but those are all 201s and my site doesn't show the date the dump was loaded. Any help and I'll shoot you the method
You have telegram?

Sam34

Basic
Reaction score
Hit me up

Top Bottom