2020 instore carding

CHEROSSI V.

Basic
Reaction score
Hello fellow carders

Polarwsp here again

So let's get str8 to it.

I been instore carding gift cards for a lil bit now and wanna share some experience and hopefully get some extra insight to make missions more successful.

So my local supermarket has self checkout.... perfect for learning the ropes.

I go in the store grab something small (like $1) and I grab a gift card. I usually go with the pink mc giftcard but I dont think it matters.

I go to self serve and I ring the small item first then the gift card and since it's the $20-500 gc I load $70 to it.

Reason for this is because at my local market (maybe urs is different) once u pass $80 on self service it will automatically call the attendant there which I dont want.

$70 gift card + $5.95 activation + plus small item $1 = under $80 (perfect)

I dip 3 times then swipe and if bin is good I get approve. Easy as that.

Now I have actually went to a cashier with just 1 gift card in hand and loaded $130 no problem but I dont like to do that unless there is no self checkout.

I'm using wells fargo by the way. Just pick a good credit level (classic , platinum, etc.....)

I posted a pic wit this just as proof that I'm not bullshiting.

So I wanna know if anyone is actively carding instore and what do they usually get and can we exchange info to help us both get better at this.

Also if anyone knows the secret to why certain cards dont hit? Example I have a platinum card that has lots of money on it but I cant even swipe for a $2 purchase. Wtf????

When I first started instore carding I started with bin 414720 which is chase and with correct billing zip code u could check balance. But even when the card has like 20k available I cant get a $2 purchase to go thru.

Can someone please help me to understand why that happens. I make sure I got to same area as cc owner and still decline. Please help.

Other than that if anybody near the los Angeles let me knw let's do business and get this money. I'm tryna see that bentley bentayaga soon lol.

neonchina

Basic
Reaction score
Hello fellow carders

Polarwsp here again

So let's get str8 to it.

I been instore carding gift cards for a lil bit now and wanna share some experience and hopefully get some extra insight to make missions more successful.

I go in the store grab something small (like $1) and I grab a gift card. I usually go with the pink mc giftcard but I dont think it matters.

I go to self serve and I ring the small item first then the gift card and since it's the $20-500 gc I load $70 to it.

Reason for this is because at my local market (maybe urs is different) once u pass $80 on self service it will automatically call the attendant there which I dont want.

Now I have actually went to a cashier with just 1 gift card in hand and loaded $130 no problem but I dont like to do that unless there is no self checkout.

I'm using wells fargo by the way. Just pick a good credit level (classic , platinum, etc.....)

So I wanna know if anyone is actively carding instore and what do they usually get and can we exchange info to help us both get better at this.

Also if anyone knows the secret to why certain cards dont hit? Example I have a platinum card that has lots of money on it but I cant even swipe for a $2 purchase. Wtf????

When I first started instore carding I started with bin 414720 which is chase and with correct billing zip code u could check balance. But even when the card has like 20k available I cant get a $2 purchase to go thru.

Can someone please help me to understand why that happens. I make sure I got to same area as cc owner and still decline. Please help.

Other than that if anybody near the los Angeles let me knw let's do business and get this money. I'm tryna see that bentley bentayaga soon lol.
Bro pls write me @mcscoot [email protected] i interested

polarwsp

Basic
Reaction score
hey hey,

yo this is actually my post from prtship.

CHEROSSI V. just copy and pasted it.

i didnt know this site even exsisted lol..

im signed up now. so please feel free to hit me up on telegram polarwsp.

giffies havent been hittin well at all lately or maybe my bin is burnt.

if anybody been hittin giffes lately or anything really please contact me.

i got plenty bins.

thanks

polarwsp

Msr605X

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
Hello fellow carders

Polarwsp here again

So let's get str8 to it.

Whats your tele gram

Top Bottom