2020 loans scam

scamilytravel

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
for all the people messaging me the requirements are simple:

Personal name:

Address: (NO texas, Indianapolis, NY, AZ, MN, WI or NJ)

Dob: (none over 47)

Ssn:

Drivers license or State ID: DO NOT MESSAGE ME IF YOU DONT HAVE (no scan required)

Account and routing: MUST BE 100% VALID AND IN THE NAME OF THE FULLZ (NO chime, NO Cashapp, NO PayPal, NO go bank, NO prepaid) BIG BANKS ONLY AND ABSOLUTELY NO! !!! SELF REGISTERED ACCOUNTS (THEY MUST HAVE HISTORY)

WORKING STATES: FL, CA, ARKANSAS, OH, IDAHO

APPROVALS ARE INSTANT ONCE YOU MEET THE REQUIREMENTS AND I DONT WANT YOUR INFO.

PM ON TELEGRAM: scamilysupport1

scamilytravel

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
loans are moving but they wont be forever. this will undoubtedly be the easiest money you have ever made in your life

scamilytravel

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
loans are still moving. if you have the required info you are good to go, 1-20k in 1-3 days you and it's not too good to be true lol. work smart, not hard

scamilytravel

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
the holidays are around the corner and the scammers will be coming out from every corner lol. this move won't last forever These loans are approved in seconds and processing takes a short time. why not make 5-15k a day? pm or tell for additional details

Lochness806

Basic
Reaction score
disclaimer! I AM NOT SELLING ANYTHING OR WANT ANYTHING FROM ANY MEMBER!!!!! And I hope I am within the posting guidelines.

I WANT A PARTNER TO WORK ON LOANS TO Make $1000-$20,000 a day within 3-5hrs, yes you have heard correctly 1-22k in 3-5hrs.

What is needed? ?

Name: ?

Dob (can’t be older than 50)?

SSN?

DL# (must be a real number)?

Issuing state (must be accurate)?

Account# (if it’s the official acc# then perfect if not FRESHLY OPENED ONES work fine *(FUNDS ARE NOT GOING IN THE ACCOUNT!!) NO CHIME, NO PREPAIDS

Routing# (same rules apply for account number)

FUNDS ARE NOT GOING TO DEPOSITED IN ANY ACCOUNT!!!!!!! ONCE AGAIN!!!!!! They need the account number and routing to make sure it's valid so the loan can be repaid.

Loans are approved in 5min and this is quite possibly the easiest move I have ever seen or done. In comparison try to go work “dumps,” try to depositing “cheques” or go give some of these scammers money for “cashapp transfers”

my telegram: scamilysupport1
Messaged u on telegram

Theurchin

Basic
Reaction score
If i had all that info, why would i need you, i'd do it all myself lol

Theurchin

Basic
Reaction score
I genuinely have a db seperated into different states, that has all that info including where dl was issued, what their job is and wages, theres thousands, but im a bit wary about you dont mention how the money is paid as far as i know they always go to an account or to a card, im serious about the amount i have, you could do 6 a day for months and still not be half way through them.

Top Bottom