2021 Unemployment methods !

Hmk02099

Premium
Reaction score
There are three states still back paying (that I’m familiar with) and a few states that are a go for more recent claims, meaning you can’t back date it to April. Any method I’m offering, is a method I’m CURRENTLY successful with. No out dated dead states. Tap in !! Telegram is Hmk0209 or pm on here . Yes I’m charging but not ridiculous prices and I have no problem using escrow . Usually I don’t charge for carding sites/advice/methods etc but this is PUA & depending on how many untouched profiles you have, you can run up a hundred thousand quick. I also got documents for sale for any state that requires a pay stub/bank statement/utility bill etc

wisdomright

Basic
Reaction score
He
There are three states still back paying (that I’m familiar with) and a few states that are a go for more recent claims, meaning you can’t back date it to April. Any method I’m offering, is a method I’m CURRENTLY successful with. No out dated dead states. Tap in !! Telegram is Hmk0209 or pm on here . Yes I’m charging but not ridiculous prices and I have no problem using escrow . Usually I don’t charge for carding sites/advice/methods etc but this is PUA & depending on how many untouched profiles you have, you can run up a hundred thousand quick. I also got documents for sale for any state that requires a pay stub/bank statement/utility bill etc

icyredd

Basic
Reaction score
I sent you messages on telegram

Proxyry

Basic
Reaction score
Hi bro,
Came across your thread, looks like you genuinely want to help folks. I've been trying to reach you on Telegram. I need your help please.

Thanks

Hmk02099

Premium
Reaction score
Hi bro,
Came across your thread, looks like you genuinely want to help folks. I've been trying to reach you on Telegram. I need your help please.

Thanks
I’ve been having an issue with my telegram, dm me please

Hmk02099

Premium
Reaction score
I was able to log back into telegram. Anybody who messaged me without a response please reach back out and I will respond!

Top Bottom