Chargen19

Basic
Reaction score
I always came across some posts from varies of people who offer tools and other things about ethical gray, blue, red, white and black hacking and even being a skript kiddie.
While I always frown when someone literally wants to buy the information to use when in the very beginning hackers made it free for us. Made it for future technology..
Now people I have decided to make a group.
To make some community wherein people can exchange information, skills, technology and ideas about each other's speciality in this side of the world we are moving manipulatively by powerful people.
We share files about all tools in learning with security, malwares, ciphers, DATABASES, coding binaries and other language, spamming, offensive security, botnets, ransomware and some of techniques in carding, banking, frauding and other stuffs but major of it will be source from RED TEAMING.
We do not ask for membership fee, we do not ask for anything from you to be qualified to join in the group but only some donations when you think the tools are such a good source and it's being profitable. We do not quote any amount it can be from a penny or a million of dollars. It won't be beneficial for me or on my own pocket. It will be for a foundation who helps people. Take note, people who are experiencing poverty. The foundation helps country most in asia, africa and people from Syria and others will be split to help continue to provide information for tools and other things, thank you.

STRICTLY IMPLEMENTED RULE.

#3 DAYS INACTIVE, AUTOMATIC KICK.
#3 DAYS OR MORE BEING INACTIVE, SUBMITTING NOTICE TO ANY ADMIN OR THE OWNER IS A MUST SO YOU WONT GET KICKED OUT.

PM directly to get the form you need to fill out for joining the group.

(THIS IS A FUCKING PRIVATE AND BRAND NEW GROUP)

Top Bottom