Amazon LOGIN declined from RDP

bjorn

Basic
Reaction score
This is not my first time creating Amazon account, i had carded some stuffs in Amazon successfully be4.

But continuously i have failed to LOG IN amazon account twice, IT'S NOT PROBLEM OF WRONG PASSWORD, every time after i create account, even before i add cc information, the site will keep asking me to enter email, full name, reset code in email, AGAIN&AGAIN, it just reject my log in.

i have used gmail for account name, gmail and amazon account were both made freshly from a famous RDP supplier, it's one of the two big names i heard here, i thought it's reliable, paid 14$ for daily rent.

proxy score is 0, ip was checked in whoer or proxy6 again, every check was perfect,
but just CAN NOT MAKE A LOG IN TO AMAZON, AFTER I CREATE ACCOUNT. funny :)

WHAT'S WRONG ? PLS. HELP

RDP OS is windows server2012, downloaded user agent spoofer for firefox, but no matter turn on spoofer or not, in whoer or proxy6,it's all shown as windows8, so i did not turn on that spoofer. AND last time using a windows7 server, the same problem occurred. is the shopping site so smart that it will flag you even BEFORE YOU CARDING :][DOUBLEPOST]Automatically Merged Double Post[/DOUBLEPOST]up, experienced guy help pls

Disn777

Basic
Reaction score
mate anti detect will work 7.1 cc cleaner with your 0 score the problem from the rdp host

Stan 9000

Basic
Reaction score
Windows server for carding? That's probably the reason of your problem

bjorn

Basic
Reaction score
with TMAC?
to change mac is necessary ? not many tutorials mention this.
but guys do you really change mac everytime ?

how do you find legit mac address, i guess a fault one will also trigger flag if the sites know which mac address is legit or not.

bjorn

Basic
Reaction score
Windows server for carding? That's probably the reason of your problem
yes, triperis, i guess this is the problem. windows server and win8 use the same core, but sites can identify it.
thank you

Top Bottom