American and Canadian partners needed for laundering money

Ragnar

Basic
Reaction score
Hello You can call me clyde, I’m a professional carder/hacker and I need an American/Canadian partner,someone that actually lives in USA or Canada that can pull money out for me and we can go 50/50 and is willing to do anything to get that paper,cause there’s a lot of money to be made from my deals. I’m talking hundreds of thousands of dollars. So there’s no catch here, no upfront payment, nothing of that sort. Just be honest with me it’s all. Hey people, please if you’re not down to do this don’t hit me up, if you don’t have the stomach for me hacking an account and moving the money please don’t hit me up,Only serious/money-minded people are needed . I’ve been doing this for a while, I’ve made a ton of money from this, I actually went into retirement now I’m back so let’s work. You can hit me up on telegram @Clydedexter There’s a lot of money to be made. Safe lads

Dshad0w213

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Hello You can call me clyde, I’m a professional carder/hacker and I need an American/Canadian partner,someone that actually lives in USA or Canada that can pull money out for me and we can go 50/50 and is willing to do anything to get that paper,cause there’s a lot of money to be made from my deals. I’m talking hundreds of thousands of dollars. So there’s no catch here, no upfront payment, nothing of that sort. Just be honest with me it’s all. Hey people, please if you’re not down to do this don’t hit me up, if you don’t have the stomach for me hacking an account and moving the money please don’t hit me up,Only serious/money-minded people are needed . I’ve been doing this for a while, I’ve made a ton of money from this, I actually went into retirement now I’m back so let’s work. You can hit me up on telegram @Clydedexter There’s a lot of money to be made. Safe lads
Interested

69bueller69

Basic
Reaction score
hay bud u really looking for a partner i live in penticton bc

dollarsculptor

https://t.me/moneysculptor
Premium
Reaction score
Trashtalker promised a lot, and when the day of the transfer came, he all of a sudden said he couldn't do it today because he had some things to do, then he said he would do a transfer on a Monday when Monday came, he hasn't responded to any of the messages, 2 days without any response.

This dude knows how to talk a lot, but when there is an action to be done, he's like a little mouse.

Stay away from this little trashtalker.

roadrunnin1nz

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I'm in Kansas I messaged u

kidkaliber

Carding Novice
Reaction score
If you need people lets go brother

jojo001

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I cant message you. Im in canada and I can help. My tele is Jojo_Money123

Fifty

Ƥࠋ𐌰𐨠𐍊𐍀𐍁ꡕ 𐍈𐨠Ƥ
Premium
Reaction score
Just Sent you a DM on Telegram Fam; Coming From @FiftyShots.

frisk

Basic
Reaction score
steer clear from this fucking retard just wastes your time talking about how " hard he is" and how he's made payment but he doesn't have PROOF of it.
do yourself a favor and just leave the kid be, he's just a kid that wastes people time.

romjulal03

Premium
Reaction score
agree - same thing here. Ready for transfer, gave drop info, says transfer initiated - then disappears

Never to be heard from again... what's the deal? I don't understand...

frisk

Basic
Reaction score
agree - same thing here. Ready for transfer, gave drop info, says transfer initiated - then disappears

he's a "wannabe" since he fails and life and doesn't know what to do, he just pretends he can do stuff, and wastes people time. he enjoyes it. lol

Dracarys59

Carding Novice
Reaction score

Caution!!! I believe he's law enforcement collecting names, etc.

Ace1215

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Hit me up Clyde. Im about getting paid and am willing to work with you. I actually really need the cash rite now so whatever you need I will help. As a matter of fact if we can get started as soon as possible I don't even mind taking less than 50/50.

Texaspnc

Active Carder
Reaction score
Hit me up Clyde. Im about getting paid and am willing to work with you. I actually really need the cash rite now so whatever you need I will help. As a matter of fact if we can get started as soon as possible I don't even mind taking less than 50/50.
Pm me bro

Looptyloop

Basic
Reaction score
try me out Clyde. [email protected]

Dracarys59

Carding Novice
Reaction score
He required me to buy software and never delivered after payment. Shame

Top Bottom