American partners only

ReverseGod

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I need Americans that can do some ground work in providing drops for wire and E-transfers, its possible to move upwards of 25-50k a month under the right circumstances, with multiple drops we can move more. Nothing upfront just need a consistent partnership, we split 60:40 each deal, if you’re a middleman I can scoop something off the top of my cut so we all eat. Anyways follow me y’all and i’d follow back and message you. Let’s gooo

ReverseGod

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I need Americans that can do some ground work in providing drops for wire and E-transfers, its possible to move upwards of 25-50k a month under the right circumstances, with multiple drops we can move more. Nothing upfront just need a consistent partnership, we split 60:40 each deal, if you’re a middleman I can scoop something off the top of my cut so we all eat. Anyways follow me y’all and i’d follow back and message you. Let’s gooo
And also my telegram is @aidenpearce9696

Dracarys59

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I can do this and be your American partner.

Top Bottom