Contest Announcement: "Best Forum User of the Month" Contest - March Edition. 1000$ PRIZE POOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrdPro

Admin
Reaction score
In March, we are also continuing our "Best Forum User" contest. This initiative aims to foster engagement, enrich the forum with insightful content, and provide newcomers in our field with comprehensive answers to their inquiries.

At the end of each month, the winner will receive a payment of $500 to their cryptocurrency wallet.
Additionally, cash payments will be made as follows:

• Second place: $300
  • Third place: $200

Moreover, the winner and active members will be granted a unique status on the forum.

How to Participate:

- All registered users are eligible to participate.
- Your activity will be tracked throughout the month.
- At the end of the month, moderators will select the winner based on evaluation criteria.

Contest Rules:

1. Participation: The contest is open to all registered forum users.
2. Participation Requirement: To enter the contest, users must like this post.
3. Activity Evaluation: Participants' activity will be tracked based on the number of posts, replies, likes, and other active contributions.
4. Evaluation Criteria:
- Activity: Quantity and quality of participation in discussions.
- Content: Originality and usefulness of created content.
- Help: Involvement in problem-solving, answering questions, and supporting other users.
5. Voting:
- The winner will be chosen by forum moderators based on the evaluation criteria.
- Users can express their opinions and recommend participants for consideration.
6. Results Announcement:
- Contest results will be announced at the beginning of the following month.
7. Additional Terms:
- Forum administration reserves the right to make changes to the contest rules if necessary.

Last edited:

CrdPro

Admin
Reaction score
🌟 ATTENTION! 🌟

Please take note of an important update to the rules of participation in our "Best Forum User" contest! Now, to participate in the contest, you must fulfill the following requirement:

Participation Requirement: To enter the contest, users must like this or the title post.

Last edited:

Dee2158

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I will participate… I’m kinda out the loop… just got outta those unholy places… been gone 5 years

CrdPro

Admin
Reaction score
Winners will be announced within 3 days.

CrdPro

Admin
Reaction score

Chapsdad23$

MR. NO 🧢 ALL FACTS!!!
Elite
Reaction score
dear participants give us more tutorials and methods
I definitely would put more out there but I haven't even been considered for this 'prize' even after I posted valid methods that can make thousands... QUALITY MATTERS

CrdPro

Admin
Reaction score
This month we have decided to select one user who will receive the full prize pool.

The winner of March
@Fixxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom