Anyone With Knowledge In 101&201 Dumps Who Can Help?

to- real

Basic
Reaction score
First question is when writing 101 dumps - Can you leave track 1 Empty and just fill in track two?

2) When making track 1 from track 2 info can you use any name you want since the name wasn't provided when purchasing the dump?

3) When using the msr computer program there is the setting to Create a pin, can you clarify what we can do with that? Will that help us use 201 dumps in atm ?

4) So I have written a 101 and 201 dump and both cards gave me problems at atm, I wrote them both with only the track two filled and left track 1 Empty.

to- real

Basic
Reaction score
Now the 101 wouldn't work at all by that i mean couldn't read the card, but the 201 was a little better and asked if I wanted to read the info on mag strip since I zapped the chip so I said yes then it asked me for a pin so entered a random number and that declined.

Now I know I can use it on pos but was hoping I could use it on atm but the 201 was read just fine with only the track 2 info and the rest empty but the 101 was not readable and was written the same way.

I Wil clarify the dumps are valid and that's not the problem so should I fill in the track 1 and 2 with the 101 dump and can i use any name I want as well as creating a pin if need be?

Raynor

Basic
Reaction score
Hey!!
Hit Me Up... Lets Talk! Not a scam!!! ON God!!!

Hiness

Basic
Reaction score
track 1 doesn’t matter the name but just fill it in

What exactly are you trying g to do at the atm? Get cash? If so you’re going to need the pin on the account adding a pin with the program isn’t going to do anything for you.
Also are you using debit bins or credit bins? My success is using debit bins and changing the payment at the pos to credit

Chamot C

Basic
Reaction score

What exactly are you trying g to do at the atm? Get cash? If so you’re going to need the pin on the account adding a pin with the program isn’t going to do anything for you.
Also are you using debit bins or credit bins? My success is using debit bins and changing the payment at the pos to credit
Will doing that still ask you for a pin or it should be good

johnyyy ™

Basic
Reaction score
First question is when writing 101 dumps - Can you leave track 1 Empty and just fill in track two?

2) When making track 1 from track 2 info can you use any name you want since the name wasn't provided when purchasing the dump?

3) When using the msr computer program there is the setting to Create a pin, can you clarify what we can do with that? Will that help us use 201 dumps in atm ?

4) So I have written a 101 and 201 dump and both cards gave me problems at atm, I wrote them both with only the track two filled and left track 1 Empty.

johnyyy ™

Basic
Reaction score

Jay C

Basic
Reaction score

Will doing that still ask you for a pin or it should be good

Exortist

Basic
Reaction score
Can you leave track 1 Empty and just fill in track two?
Answer:It doesn't matter. It's better to have.You can make your own name. Go to Bria(site)
Answer: NO you can't Create a pin--------->use in ATM, some one told me Create a pin just in Terminal pos .

Rx8driver

Basic
Reaction score
Can you leave track 1 Empty and just fill in track two?
Answer:It doesn't matter. It's better to have.You can make your own name. Go to Bria(site)
Answer: NO you can't Create a pin--------->use in ATM, some one told me Create a pin just in Terminal pos .
Under no circumstances can you create a pin without having access to the online banking system for the card. The issuing bank for debits and the credit card website for credits. This MUST be changed on the bank side of the card, else the PIN used WILL NOT WORK. Some BINS allow you to do this from the website, some do not. You will have to experiment and see for your BIN. Also, if you use a resource like robocheck.cm to get the SSN/DOB of your cardholder (there are several likewise resources for this- including jstash) you will have more luck in enrolling the card or changing the PIN number. In most cases this info will be required. It will cost you $5 in most places, if available.

You can leave track 1 blank, it doesn't matter. If you generate it, which is fine, you can use any name you like. That will not matter.

With 201 service codes you mostly always will be asked for the PIN for debit transactions. You MUST run the transaction as a credit transaction to avoid being asked for the card PIN. At an ATM you will NOT be able to access cash without a PIN- PERIOD. And there's no setting a new PIN in the software, you need to have it listed with the financial institution that issued the card. The ATM machine will validate the PIN electronically before dispensing the funds.

Top Bottom