CLAIM APECLUB | SPAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

istash

Banned
Seller
Reaction score
I want to report this account @apeclub.
Today i received many messages from this account claiming i am the owner, i took some access or site i have no idea what he is saying.
He replies on my thread for no reason and first of all no proof at all. Can some admin or moderator take action please? As we can see from his telegrams he surely has intention of scamming and lying people.
@CrdPro @Will Smith @antisocial

5a.png5b.png5c.png5f.png

apeclub

Banned
Seller
Reaction score
apeclub owner first scammed sellers on their ccshop, and opened a new shop named istash, he sold me this shop for $7000 and after 1 month he has gained back the access of apeclub, so basically he scammed apeclub's user, apeclub's sellers and me who purchased the shop from him, and the same owner has now opened a new shop named istash.vip istash.cc, so now his plan is to do same thing with their users and sellers, do not trust this shop its a complete scam shop, all these fake vouches on his channel is posted from the account which he messaged me for the apeclub script update. i have many more proofs

View attachment 34244

View attachment 34242
View attachment 34243
View attachment 34240
View attachment 34245

Attachments

• 1701928116208.png
    1701928116208.png
    481.3 KB · Views: 8

istash

Banned
Seller
Reaction score
apeclub owner first scammed sellers on their ccshop, and opened a new shop named istash, he sold me this shop for $7000 and after 1 month he has gained back the access of apeclub, so basically he scammed apeclub's user, apeclub's sellers and me who purchased the shop from him, and the same owner has now opened a new shop named istash.vip istash.cc, so now his plan is to do same thing with their users and sellers, do not trust this shop its a complete scam shop, all these fake vouches on his channel is posted from the account which he messaged me for the apeclub script update. i have many more proofs

View attachment 34244

View attachment 34242
View attachment 34243
View attachment 34240
View attachment 34245
and where is proof i am owner of your shop? or proof where i scammed users,sellers and someone for 7000$? per your fake vclub and bclub telegram accounts it seems like you are trying to get something out of me!

apeclub

Banned
Seller
Reaction score
this all accounts i have taken over from the scammers who depicts themselves to be owner of vclubshop and briansclub , only thing you can do is just scam people and start behaving like youre some c0ward and $hit who is just scared to accept the truth and just start blocking accounts when i be spiting facts but anyways you're busted now, its better you just give me access to the shop, or i would just install the script again to new domain.

fsd9080

Carding Novice
Reaction score
this all accounts i have taken over from the scammers who depicts themselves to be owner of vclubshop and briansclub , only thing you can do is just scam people and start behaving like youre some c0ward and $hit who is just scared to accept the truth and just start blocking accounts when i be spiting facts but anyways you're busted now, its better you just give me access to the shop, or i would just install the script again to new domain.
i am coder and hacker of ur shop i told u 1000$ for access back otherwise it will be closed and db sold in blcak market

Gripper

Carding Crew Leader
Reaction score
i am coder and hacker of ur shop i told u 1000$ for access back otherwise it will be closed and db sold in blcak market
Shitty people...
thats how they got centralshop to feel paranoid about their wallet being hacked and made them shut down store forever. Since then carding seems to be dead since that was the only platform that share 100% valid VHQ materials daily basis.
apeclub and the rest here are 100% DRAINERS.

istash

Banned
Seller
Reaction score
I don't understand why my thread is locked where there is 0 proof i am owner of other shop except iStash...

CrdPro

Admin
Reaction score
Further off-topic posts in the thread will be penalized up to banning

CrdPro

Admin
Reaction score
I don't see a financial component to this arbitration, so the claim is invalid. Your personal relationship is your personal relationship. For reputation damage and spam in each other's threads will be punished by the forum administration.
Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom