im not a robot
SCAM shop
dead cards
open ticket get banned

avoid! period.
You stupid? :)
You buy only 1 card from "no ref" base with alert on card "non refundable"

Your account closed with balance 0.03$
You can send your wallet to me PM and I ref your cents)))

Hkoppp

Basic
Reaction score
You stupid? :)
You buy only 1 card from "no ref" base with alert on card "non refundable"

Your account closed with balance 0.03$
You can send your wallet to me PM and I ref your cents)))

so you selling dead CCS non refundable.

my account closed
refund me then

why ban account?
i only bought 1 cc, Very first cc was DEAD

that means ur shop selling TRASH

Last edited:

Authorize

Seller
Reaction score
so you selling dead CCS non refundable.

my account closed
refund me then

why ban account?
i only bought 1 cc, Very first cc was DEAD

that means ur shop selling TRASH
Dude, you're completely irrational. Bought from the 'no ref' base + there was a note by the card stating that refunds to this card are not possible. After that, you started flooding the topic. You're a flooder and an unreasonable customer. I wouldn't even wish a client like you on my competitors. You bought one card for $9.7 and started flooding as if you deposited a minimum of 1k$. My clients make purchases of $10k a day and don't flood. I banned your account since I saw there's no balance on it and you're completely irrational. Why did you buy cards from the 'no ref' base knowing that refunds are impossible for it?

Hkoppp

Basic
Reaction score
Dude, you're completely irrational. Bought from the 'no ref' base + there was a note by the card stating that refunds to this card are not possible. After that, you started flooding the topic. You're a flooder and an unreasonable customer. I wouldn't even wish a client like you on my competitors. You bought one card for $9.7 and started flooding as if you deposited a minimum of 1k$. My clients make purchases of $10k a day and don't flood. I banned your account since I saw there's no balance on it and you're completely irrational. Why did you buy cards from the 'no ref' base knowing that refunds are impossible for it?

number 1
you dont have 10k purchases a day otherwise it would show how many purchased on your site shop a copy of patrickstash format

number 2
yes i deposit min first cc was dead

i made a ticket
about it
because your selling dead ccs

does selling non refundables mean you can sell dead ccs?

i posted my experience for other to see

and that is trash shop avoid bad rates, bad validity

non refundables are actually dead cards so stay away

Authorize

Seller
Reaction score
number 1
you dont have 10k purchases a day otherwise it would show how many purchased on your site shop a copy of patrickstash format

number 2
yes i deposit min first cc was dead

i made a ticket
about it
because your selling dead ccs

does selling non refundables mean you can sell dead ccs?

i posted my experience for other to see

and that is trash shop avoid bad rates, bad validity

non refundables are actually dead cards so stay away

You sound like that same guy from the meme who bought the cheapest card and then runs around screaming that all the cards are invalid. All my cards come from my sniffer, and you bought the cheapest card just one time. How can you judge the valid of cards in my shop?

And yes, my shop has clients who make $10k purchases per day, and no one complains about the lack of refunds because all the bases have valid rates ranging from 95 to 100%.

fsd9080

Carding Novice
Reaction score
You sound like that same guy from the meme who bought the cheapest card and then runs around screaming that all the cards are invalid. All my cards come from my sniffer, and you bought the cheapest card just one time. How can you judge the valid of cards in my shop?

And yes, my shop has clients who make $10k purchases per day, and no one complains about the lack of refunds because all the bases have valid rates ranging from 95 to 100%.
why you being so ignorant dude, the man has deposited money to support and try your stuff and how the fck you ban a user for reporting a dead cc lol ? it's these users fault for depositing on 1 day old shop i bet you wont last more than 3 months.

Authorize

Seller
Reaction score
why you being so ignorant dude, the man has deposited money to support and try your stuff and how the fck you ban a user for reporting a dead cc lol ? it's these users fault for depositing on 1 day old shop i bet you wont last more than 3 months.
The person received a ban due to their irrational behavior. $0.03 left in balance. I didn't take anything away from he. I simply restricted the irrational user from accessing for my service

Hkoppp

Basic
Reaction score

you have clients purchase 10k per day your not happy with 10k purchase a day???

so why advertise here?

get out.

so i bought 1 cc to test ur shop
its dead
i post my results

whats wrong?

people see ur base is dead cc

if ur cards come from sniffer why the cc dead?
just wait for another real review to come by, see your trash im out.

and no i dont buy the cheapest cc
there was 2 canada ccs
i picked 1 came dead, canada cc with a usa zip code.... either invalid or fake details.
go figure ur not a carder u provide a service,
ur seller trash ur shop trash

end of discussion. do not use this scam shop
DEAD CCS
+ BAN if open ticket.

CrdPro

Admin
Reaction score
you have clients purchase 10k per day your not happy with 10k purchase a day???

so why advertise here?

get out.

so i bought 1 cc to test ur shop
its dead
i post my results

whats wrong?

people see ur base is dead cc

if ur cards come from sniffer why the cc dead?
just wait for another real review to come by, see your trash im out.

and no i dont buy the cheapest cc
there was 2 canada ccs
i picked 1 came dead, canada cc with a usa zip code.... either invalid or fake details.
go figure ur not a carder u provide a service,
ur seller trash ur shop trash

end of discussion. do not use this scam shop
DEAD CCS
+ BAN if open ticket.
If you have a financial claim against the shop go to the arbitration section and write a claim, it will be considered. In this thread, there is no need to spoil the shop's topic

Reactions: SAM

Hkoppp

Basic
Reaction score
If you have a financial claim against the shop go to the arbitration section and write a claim, it will be considered. In this thread, there is no need to spoil the shop's topic
im writing a review to this shop
i deposit money
buy a cc,
its dead
i made a ticket got banned.

thats all that happened
i don't want to make claim just posting a honest review for members here.

i will stop posting this topic now

thanks you

Merkmoney

Banned
Premium
Reaction score
I’m having trouble signing in username Merkeverything it keeps saying invalid captcha

razora911

Supreme
Premium
Reaction score
DECENT shop , ignore trolls like hkopp , guy is desperate for some attention .

Top Bottom