bank drops in stock

datty190

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
hey buddies...alot of bank drops instock..BOA,WELLSFARGO,CHASE,SUNTRUST,CITI,PNC AND BLUEBIRD...all coms with email access+textnow number....telegr @freeto12

thrshow

Premium
Reaction score
Your tele isn't showing up for me, how
much are the drops?

maskworld

Basic
Reaction score
@freeto12 is vouched man, came in so fast..thnks for the welsfargo login

thrshow

Premium
Reaction score
hey buddies...alot of bank drops instock..BOA,WELLSFARGO,CHASE,SUNTRUST,CITI,PNC AND BLUEBIRD...all coms with email access+textnow number....telegr @freeto12
This guy @freeto12 shafted me and his customer service was the worst. I paid for a KeyBank log, had to wait 4/5 days only to be told it wasn't available and could only get a 50% refund but he took it upon himself to send me a credit one log that was broken. I did everything you were supposed to, anti detect browser, UA that was given and cookie but I didn't recieve a location and it was supposed to come with a tutorial on cashing to Monero but like I said broken, went straight to change password but since I didn't have any details I couldn't change it. Fucking horrible and he tries to tell me it's my fault. I wouldn't buy a glass of water in hell from this guy. Utterly disappointed and out 70$. Not a bank log and no tut.... Lame

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211130-100301.jpg
    Screenshot_20211130-100301.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 17

thrshow

Premium
Reaction score
dude seems you never followed instruction and acquire necessary tools. nigga is vouched man......he got me a working suntrust bank dropView attachment 2325
Nah, I followed instructions, I use antidtect browser and inserted his cookie and useragent. What he didn't give me was location which I assumed that equals be standard, I'm not a noob and know what is going on. Just because he sold you a good one doesn't mean he sold me one and it wasn't even close to what I originally paid for. Want from bank log to credit card log after 4 days of waiting. The guy did me bullshit, you can read the chat and see how he didn't even deliver the whole order at that and his little speech barley made sense and contradictory, I can tell it was just cut and paste without understanding the words, recommended me use a mobile but yet I have to log into with the cookie and if you know how to stuff a cookie into Firefox on mobile let me know. All bullshit. When the first deal didn't happen he didn't even give me a choice if I wanted half my money back which is only right he just went and served me garbage on a Rusty platter. You're lucky you got taken care but it doesn't mean this dude is solid because obviously he treated me like a chump. I stand by this post.

thrshow

Premium
Reaction score
Keep in mind everyone that you'll be taking a chance if you try and buy from this guy, maybe he serves you good like some other people or maybe he treats you like a piece of shit and gives you garbage if anything. And he's holding my money hostage and won't refund me until I take down these educational and enlightening comments. Just think hard before you send off your money to this guy, a couple people vouching doesn't mean much when he was slimy with me.

Now if you want a true customer oriented service check out @cookiefraudbot on telegram. Next level autoshop with live customer service. Tons of free stuff and give aways and only HQ products like CC's(when in stock), accounts of all kinds, logs galore, top of the line high scoring pros and lookups if you got your own banger, docs for loans and benefits and staff that will work with to make sure your succeed not blame you when something doesn't go right, you're satisfaction is guaranteed. So give it a try and let us know what you're think. And coming very soon you'll be able to lease a top OTP bot to maneuver those pesky 2fas and if that's not enough everyone will recieve a FREE 3 day trial with the bot no strings attached. Cheers and stay cautious

datty190

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
Keep in mind everyone that you'll be taking a chance if you try and buy from this guy, maybe he serves you good like some other people or maybe he treats you like a piece of shit and gives you garbage if anything. And he's holding my money hostage and won't refund me until I take down these educational and enlightening comments. Just think hard before you send off your money to this guy, a couple people vouching doesn't mean much when he was slimy with me.

Now if you want a true customer oriented service check out @cookiefraudbot on telegram. Next level autoshop with live customer service. Tons of free stuff and give aways and only HQ products like CC's(when in stock), accounts of all kinds, logs galore, top of the line high scoring pros and lookups if you got your own banger, docs for loans and benefits and staff that will work with to make sure your succeed not blame you when something doesn't go right, you're satisfaction is guaranteed. So give it a try and let us know what you're think. And coming very soon you'll be able to lease a top OTP bot to maneuver those pesky 2fas and if that's not enough everyone will recieve a FREE 3 day trial with the bot no strings attached. Cheers and stay cautious
you come out here to blackmail me and promote your group...i already got vouched and peope i have delivered...shame on you

thrshow

Premium
Reaction score
you come out here to blackmail me and promote your group...i already got vouched and peope i have delivered...shame on you
Everyone check the blacklist for his vouches, I'm not the only one

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211202-184621.jpg
    Screenshot_20211202-184621.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 15

thrshow

Premium
Reaction score
Not my crab that's for sure. Obviously you have a pattern of disappointment. But on a brighter note that won't disappoint is @cookiefarudbot will be @offering a OTP and to top that off you can get a 3 day free trial to scope it out no strings attached. Probably launching today!!

Reaction score
Hey are you legit? I've been screwed a lot and am getting ready to try another route but if you have the real shit..... I'm interested

Top Bottom