Bank logins

EvFron

Basic
Reaction score
What do I do with bank logins and which banks are best suited

indead

Basic
Reaction score
Are you serious matey ? First of all nobody will answer that for you, 1, cos your asking to be just given info what others had to take time to learn and lose money in the process and 2, cos it's not something you can just easily explain in a reply here, theres so many different aspects to it all and different banks do some things differently, here's an example of what i done when i first started (and i read a ton of stuff watched and listened to others to teach myself how it's all done) i opened an account at six different uk banks then put money in one of them and transferred it to the next bank then from there to the next bank and so on till i'd used all six then i went backwards but using phone banking to transfer to the next bank and the next till i'd used all six banks again, now that sounds like a pain in the arse doing all that and it was it was a huge pain in the arse but when i'd finished i knew exactly how all six banks made normal transfers and phone banking transfers i knew the exact process of all six banks, this was when i first started 21 years ago but all that was just to see how transfers were done and theres so much other stuff you need to know to be able to do logs properly and things you need like drop accounts etc.

Anastas

Basic
Reaction score
Well, ginsing from Dread just wrote out a very extensive PDF on it a few months ago and shared it on Dread. Let me dig it up on my PC tonight and I'll be sure to upload. I understand the previous comments point but there are most definitely some of us who do try to promote a sharing of information.. that's how communities thrive and grow.

Top Bottom