LookUp Bank Logs to Crypto Transfer (Bank Log Service & Tutorial)

Phisher

Basic
Reaction score
Our highest-selling service at present is the Tier 3 / Tier 4 Bank Log + Bank to Crypto Cashout Service (Add-On). Due to its popularity, I believe it is only appropriate to provide a comprehensive tutorial on how to maximize the benefits and return on investment of this service. Below, you'll find a step-by-step guide from the time of purchase to converting the crypto to cash, ensuring that all customers understand the proper way to leverage this specific service.

1. Choose the Tier Bank Log to Extract Funds From

The Log from which you extract the funds significantly affects the amount you will receive on the receiving end. The variance in value thresholds implies that the Tier 4 provides the highest ROI. On average, a Tier 4 Log holds a $28.3k USD Balance, whereas a Tier 3 Log has a $12.8k USD Balance. Tier 3 Logs cost $200 less than Tier 4 Logs for extraction, making it a more attractive option for entry-level users. However, Tier 4, despite being more expensive, offers twice the returns on funds. Typically, our method extracts 80% of the value of the Bank Log itself when converting it to crypto. Taking the full value of the log and converting it to crypto can trigger security protocols on behalf of the Bank, jeopardizing our transfer method.

Tiers.png

cashout.png

2. Pay for The Service

You can make the payment using Bitcoin, Ethereum, or Tether USD. The payment amount varies depending on the tier you choose, with an additional USD to cover the Bank to Crypto Cashout Service Add-On. Once you inquire about the service, we will send you the Crypto Address for Payment via Telegram.

3. Setup an Exodus.io Account on Your PC

Exodus is a hardware wallet that uses 12-word phrase logins instead of passwords. It is essential to have this wallet to receive cryptocurrency because exchanges flag transactions from one exchange to another and may freeze the funds indefinitely once they are deposited into your account. Exodus operates independently of exchanges and is considered a "Cold Wallet" since it is not connected to the Internet. This feature makes it an ideal storage solution for your funds, ensuring they remain fluid and unaffected by online exchange freezes while you prepare for the conversion from cryptocurrency to your native currency.

4. Send Addresses to Us for Deposit of Crypto

Once your Exodus Hardware Wallet is configured, please send both your BTC and ETH addresses to receive the deposit from the victim's account. You can find these addresses in your Exodus.io account. Once we receive the payment, we will send the deposit from the victim's account within approximately two hours.

5. Forward Funds for Extraction (Paxful.com)

Once the funds are in your Exodus Hardware Wallet as cryptocurrency, proceed to find a vendor on Paxful.com. You can use the vendor's services to transfer the funds to yourself either through Western Union or Cashapp, exchanging them from either Ethereum or Bitcoin. Please note that there might be small fees associated with this process. However, it is a much better option than risking having your funds frozen during the transaction between exchanges.

wu.png

cashapp.png

6. Launder the Money

The funds can be laundered an assortment of ways, this is up to you and is completely your liability once in cash format.

Contact us on Telegram : @OrrderNaw

Last edited:

redrose

Carding Novice
Reaction score
What's your tele, I got some questions to ask?

skycoastbboi

Carding Novice
Reaction score
making sense hereman. following you for more updates want to find out more about this

Lovae

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
I didn't regret contacting them. No time wasting. We hoping to cash out coming week. 🤞🏻

Peacefulcat1

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Smooth, legit. I expect more genuine business with you in the future. Thank yu

Cshiertrev

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Not a bad first experience! i will give you 9/10

Phisher

Basic
Reaction score
I appreciate y’all.
Keep orders coming and enjoy an amazing discount on cashout services.

Phisher

Basic
Reaction score
New logs available, lets keep orders coming. 50% discount is allowed on cash-out services. We keep you updated with every step for you to also become a pro.

Top Bottom