LookUp Bank Logs// Updated Cashout Guide// 98% Cashout Services.

Makenzy

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I want to learn how to card bank accounts...and I want someone to help me. I am from the Dominican Republic. If there are transfers to my country such as Western Union or PayPal, I need help in advance.

Dnm12345

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I want to learn how to card bank accounts...and I want someone to help me. I am from the Dominican Republic. If there are transfers to my country such as Western Union or PayPal, I need help in advance.
You're in the right place darling. No one will spoon feed you here though. Unless their scamming youv
Read and research as much as you can so you know what questions to ask. you got all the tools you need at your disposal but you have to fundamentally know what you are up against.

Makenzy

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Friend, thank you for your contribution... I would like to know who is the most reliable to acquire Western Union transfer or PayPal... so I can get some money to continue acquiring later. Please help me there.

Dnm12345

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Friend, thank you for your contribution... I would like to know who is the most reliable to acquire Western Union transfer or PayPal... so I can get some money to continue acquiring later. Please help me there.
What do you mean by aquire a reliable WU transfers or paypal. Youll have hundreds of people try and steal your money when you say things like this.

Ill help you but only if you're willing to help and educate yourself first.

Ill leave you with a very important 1st tip actually 2

1. NO ONE here will make a legitimate WU or paypal transfer for you. Thats your job. They'll just steal your money

2. READ THE FORUM (All sources youll need are there)

People spend way to much time amd energy researching reading trying spending ALOTA of money to just spoon feed the new guy all his sources and methods
Put in your work ask the RIGHT questions and youll get there

Makenzy

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Okay, I appreciate your sincerity, my friend. I will put effort and dedication into reading the entire forum to learn more and then I will jump into the game. I hope you don't get bored with my questions.

Casee

Carding Novice
Reaction score
You're in the right place darling. No one will spoon feed you here though. Unless their scamming youv
Read and research as much as you can so you know what questions to ask. you got all the tools you need at your disposal but you have to fundamentally know what you are up against.
You are right. I love this piece 🫶

Shimomura

Basic
Reaction score
What do you mean by aquire a reliable WU transfers or paypal. Youll have hundreds of people try and steal your money when you say things like this.

Ill help you but only if you're willing to help and educate yourself first.

Ill leave you with a very important 1st tip actually 2

1. NO ONE here will make a legitimate WU or paypal transfer for you. Thats your job. They'll just steal your money

2. READ THE FORUM (All sources youll need are there)

People spend way to much time amd energy researching reading trying spending ALOTA of money to just spoon feed the new guy all his sources and methods
Put in your work ask the RIGHT questions and youll get there
Well Done. You made a good presentation

Top Bottom