Carding BASIC STEPS TO TAKE WHEN CARDING.

Crd_The_Wrld

Premium
Reaction score
BASIC STEPS TO TAKE WHEN CARDING.

To proceed with the next step make sure you have the following carding tools ready.
•Credit Card,
•Socks5 also known as SOCKS5 •Proxy which mask your identity, making your location matching with the CC owner address,
•CCleaner Software,
•High-Speed internet and lastly your •VPN(so all your activities gets encrypted and safe).

1.Create a new Email account with the matching name of CC holder. If CC holder’s name is Smith Parker then make something like Smithparker78@***.com Note:Never use disposable Emails for carding.

2. Run RDP and connect with your Host, in case you are not using RDP , follow the steps below.

3.Change all the MAC addresses using MAC Address Changer.

4.Clear all the history of your PC including Cache, Temp Files using CC Cleaner.

5.Set up sock5 in Mozilla Firefox, check above I have explained how to setup socks in Mozilla.

6.Now, restart your browser and visit This link to check if your IP has changed with the location of CC holder or not.

7.Open any local online market store, I will suggest you use anyone which is from your own country.

8.Register a new account with the name of CC holder and Email you made for carding.

9.Try to add an item to your cart, the item should below USD $500, never use big orders for the first transaction.

10.In shipping address, add the address where you want to deliver the product.

11.Now, go for the payment option, choose credit card for payment.

12.Enter all the credit card details you received when you bought the credit card.

13.For the Billing address, use the address of CC Holder.
Conclusions
When carding on your smartphone or mobile device, you should be taking the same simple security measures as you would while carding a desktop.

NOTE: BE USING PLATINUM CARDS MOSTLY.

grailed

Basic
Reaction score
Nice write up, for CC sites, I like to use *******

manta

Carding Novice
Reaction score
any sites that sell dumps with tr1 tr2 with pin

Top Bottom