Carding BE THE SOUS CHEF OF PSEUDO CHECKS - cooking checks FREE tutorial + tips + templates

Minxbrattt

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Привет мои прекрасные банковские бандиты!
If you're like me, you probably wondered what good cooking checks would do. No matter how you prepare them, they either taste like ash or paper. What's the deal with that?
View attachment 9480

View attachment 9485

Anyways here's how to make checks based off your log, plus some tips and overlooked details that may explain why your slips clip.

RESOURCES:

MICR FONT PNG GENERATOR (ESSENTIAL)

View attachment 9488
Welcome back to Fraud Ones, it's the show with hot tips and even hotter PSDs. I'm your host Seanonymous Evans and today's PSD's are check templates.

Personal check PSD

Business check PSD

View attachment 9489

*** This is more of an extra, nothing I cover today will be about WU specifically.

All of the PSD's I included are already lines up perfectly, all you'll have to do is is make sure your info is in the exact same place and is the same size as what's already there. Size and position are perhaps the number one things that gets overlooked when making checks. Yes, even with mobile deposit, it matters. Not to the level it does in person, but you'd be naive to think the app isn't comparing the sizing and positioning to the millions of other checks it deposited.

View attachment 9496<--------------it's dangerous to go alone, take this

To help with size, positioning and font size, paste this as a semi translucent layer and use it as reference:
View attachment 9490

THE next most common mistake is cashing an already cashed check. I know at some point In thought the check number "didn't even matter lol just put whatever" but it very much matters. When you don't know the check number, error on the side of way too high than way too low. Also, the fractional routing number is another hidden layer of authentication that the average normie doesn't even know about despite it being in plain site.

View attachment 9493THINK FAST NERD

PHONE LOGS
Some logs are sold without known balance, online access, without card numbers or pins- formatted like

Or something similar. To the untrained eye, these are bottom tier leftovers. But, with just a phone number, social security number, and knowledge of bank accounts they have, you can call the bank while spoofing their number, access telephone banking, discover the current balance and even listen to the posted transactions to find the last number check they cashed. All you need to do now is make a check written out to a number within the balance, make the number higher than the last check cashed, and then do not cash it as you have committed several crimes already and it would be best to walk away with the satisfaction of knowing you could have succeeded if you wanted to. View attachment 9494mmmmmm.... magnetic ink

TROLLING THE PAYROLL ACCOUNT
  1. Acquire 2 paychecks from the same business, different weeks. Easiest if written to the same employee and are only one week apart.
  2. Subtract the lower check number from the higher check number. This number is roughly the amount the check number will rise for each pay period.
    • For example, on February 9th Dale received paycheck 302, and February 23rd, he received paycheck 357. Even though the checks have been cashed and are a few weeks old, you know the day of the week he gets paid, the frequency in which he gets paid, and can draft his next paycheck before he even opens it. Well, maybe not Dale's exactly, but if not him, one of his coworkers. February 23rd was 4 weeks ago, he gets paid every 2 weeks, and there are about 55 employees receiving paychecks. Weeks since last check / rate of pay x employees + Y + N = valid check number(N being the latest known check number, and Y being a number between 10-20 that acts as a buffer to avoid undershooting).
      • 4/2=2
      • 2x55=110
      • 110+357=467
      • 467+Y= 477 to 487
      • 477 to 487 is the range of check numbers you'd be able to pull from for the current pay period that are valid, and not an usual outlier that draws suspicion.
View attachment 9495
QUICK TIPS
  • Cashiers checks, or any check written from the bank, are very vulnerable to the ole 'copy the entire check but make the amount higher' higher trick without having to be confident of the balance. It's the bank's bank account, what, is the bank gonna bounce a $1000 check?​
  • If the mobile deposit service is automated (like it would be at any major bank with millions of accounts - Wells Fargo, Chase, Bank of America, USBank, Navy Federal, you get the idea) the design of the check doesn't matter all that much. You can print on plain white paper the name, address, numbers etc- the computer just makes a monochrome scan and processes the black printed stuff anyway.​
  • Use the same check back if you're depositing the same account under the same name to save ink.​
  • There are plenty of people willing to deposit a check they know is likely to be returned, whether it's in their organic account or an open up. When your entire drop and cashing out setup's foundation is a lie, it's way easier to fuck up; as opposed to when the depositing party knows the situation and can act more accordingly. Once the bank starts questioning a head that doesn't know they're a head, it's over, because your cover story likely isn't as solid as you think, especially when being reiterated by somebody else whose being interrogated by the bank. Somebody who knows they're lying knows to fill in details on the spot, someone who isn't in on the lie will say "i don't know" or "they didn't say", "yea it does sound kind of suspicious".​
  • Don't use mismatch templates and bank details. I'm not sure if I understood the person correctly, but from what I understood, they suggested using a Wells Fargo check template with a USbank account. One, as previously mentioned, best case scenario the bank doesn't even notice when the check is mono-chromatically scanned so it makes so difference what template you use. What's more likely is you also used the fractional routing number of the Wells Fargo template because you didn't know what that number was, and when it's scanned and compared to the routing number on the bottom of the check, it won't match, declined and clipped. Everything should match if you want the best results; from the name, address, bank, number down to the signature.​
  • Learn cursive​
  • Checks are usually slow, and banks are more than happy to hold onto funds not only to ensure they're not at risk of losing money for a bad check, but also because they essentially have an interest free loan so long as they withhold the funds from a check. If your log shows the check has been debited, and the money isn't available in the drop, it doesn't mean they're lying. Also on android, lots of banking apps straight up don't allow you to screen shot. This just means you gotta trust the person you work with because a scenario in which the log shows the funds have been charged, but the drop says the money isn't available and they can't show screen shots is not uncommon enough to immediately ring bullshit.​
thank you!!

Leo1423

Basic
Reaction score
Unfortunate, it seems you removed most of the content... 😟

Anonpkts

Basic
Reaction score
Eh Bro can you shoot those attachments that were no longer up .. I know exactly what they are n I haven't seen em anywhere till now. That would be Saucy to have in the Arsenal

glovesoff

Premium
Reaction score
Can I get a copy of this ? Will send donation it's well worth it. PM me

Top Bottom