Beat my record, thanks Western Union lol

Atlantka

Basic
Reaction score
Count w me 1,2, 3, 4 transfers today for four diff people, I swear to god if I was any better at this I’d write a book. bruh might say he can do better but I bet he ain’t got proooof. I love this shit man, idk about y’all but it’s a pirates life for me!

Atlantka

Basic
Reaction score
I ain’t tryna brag just here to inspire, all y’all that know me know Im always down to help, keep in mind tho nothing in this game is free, come correct if you comin cause we got it out the mud, ain’t here to help you get it easy..believe this!

Experience

Basic
Reaction score
Nobody that is successful talks like a hood rat or brags about it, fuck outta here with your broke ass.

Atlantka

Basic
Reaction score
Nobody that is successful talks like a hood rat or brags about it, fuck outta here with your broke ass.
Awww he mad cause he sucks at life. Let me guess, tried carding cause you failed at everything else in life and you can’t even seem to steal effectively, so you jump on other people’s posts who you don’t even know, to spread your shitty miserable vibe in hopes that everyone else sucks as bad as you, right? it’s ok little fella, keep trying and keep failing and after that why don’t ya show us how you can spread those peacock wings and fly, right off the top of the tallest building you can find. You’ll make us and your family and friends (or lack there of) much happier. We believe in you clown guy that talks shit over a keyboard. Go ahead and fly, you got this. I bet itll be the best thing you ever did! (I’m telling you to kill yourself, I can imagine youre probably pretty fuckin stupid so just clarifying that for you, bitch). Btw queer, lots of people “brag” about success l, every day it happens, so youre obviously more ignorant than you are stupid, maybe if you’d stop focusing on how many dicks you can fit in your little stupid head you’d have more time to focus on things that matter, or at least more time to be productive bc this def isn’t productive, it might feel good for the moment but youre still going to have to go look in the mirror and see your ugly faced ass and know you’re a fucking loser douche with no life. that’s not healthy, even for a douchy nerd like yourself. You take it easy tho alright bud ;) best of luck Clown and please try spitting instead of swallowing from now on, it’s getting to your already retarded brain.

Top Bottom