Black List Benumb.card scam ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scarymh123

Basic
Reaction score
i have invite code and create successful account on this site Benumb.card . Even though I have loaded $220 into it, it's been 5 hours and I still can't activate the acc. Is this a scam? Can someone help me? Thanks

UPDATE : I will continuously update the situation so that you guys know if it's a scam site, now you can create an acc and enter the invite code indiscriminately. The possibility of fraud is very high

Gerber

Basic
Reaction score
I may be wrong but there is no legit clearnet card sites, or at least there are 1000's of scam sites. Stick to legit onion markets for safety

Dorrance

Basic
Reaction score
I may be wrong but there is no legit clearnet card sites, or at least there are 1000's of scam sites. Stick to legit onion markets for safety
Some clearnet sites are legit, but you aren't wrong

blueocean

Basic
Reaction score
Benumb is 100% good and selling valid card. Maybe you paid to phishing site looking like benumb
Dm on telegram @zenithway1 I can put you through on the right path.

sumwear

Basic
Reaction score
I have invite codes if needed to benumb gonna cost a lil tho

blueocean

Basic
Reaction score
Dm on telegram @zenithway1 for benumb invite or Genesis invite. Escrow accept and I can guide you for any assistant in carding.

Reaction score
i have invite code and create successful account on this site Benumb.card . Even though I have loaded $220 into it, it's been 5 hours and I still can't activate the acc. Is this a scam? Can someone help me? Thanks

UPDATE : I will continuously update the situation so that you guys know if it's a scam site, now you can create an acc and enter the invite code indiscriminately. The possibility of fraud is very high
With certitude, I can say that the website you deposited your money is a scam. If you are still interested I can help you to get on the right markets. However, as someone here mentioned there are not on the clearnet. I do have access to both benumb, and genesis. Let, me know if you are still interested.

inspect

Basic
Reaction score
With certitude, I can say that the website you deposited your money is a scam. If you are still interested I can help you to get on the right markets. However, as someone here mentioned there are not on the clearnet. I do have access to both benumb, and genesis. Let, me know if you are still interested.
dm me I am interested.

Beto90303

Basic
Reaction score
I’m interested

xcalaa

Basic
Reaction score
Benumb is 100% good and selling valid card. Maybe you paid to phishing site looking like benumb
Dm on telegram @zenithway1 I can put you through on the right path.
@zenithway1, He really helped me to get invitation code, I successfully registered, I will topup my account and check the shop, I will get back to you guys once I test cc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom