Best CC shop recomendation?

Obleek

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Anyone who has been having success Carding can recommend me the shop they’ve been using I’ve been on savastan,Bvv and Brian’s which sell the same cards and I’ve tried Patrickstash which is decent the problem I’m having is the cards are dead after a few hours even if I don’t touch them which is crazy.i could be busy or at work and get off and the cards are already dead XD I need better quality now resold CCs

PaulyBee

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I am also looking for a quality shop. That's why I am on these fourms.

Baloch

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Don't use nodecline they are scammers their is cc is high price and they don't refund for dead cc they never respond to your ticket better stay away from them.

PaulyBee

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Don't use nodecline they are scammers their is cc is high price and they don't refund for dead cc they never respond to your ticket better stay away from them.
Thanks a million for this info!

nezlol10

Supreme
Reaction score
Ok. I'll check them out. I read on another forum that they weren't that good. But, I'll check them out anyway.
Tbh all sites mentioned so far besides Cerberux and Stash Patrick aren't rated highly.. nodecline and vclub aren't that good at all. Vclub used to be okay when it started but as it got popular the quality died off.
Sometimes the big shops aren't the best to get from just because someone else found success. Sometimes giving the 9 reply thread seller a chance and you might strike gold as their material isn't being used by you and 20 others..

Top Bottom