Best Way To Make $$$

Lol_Kill

Basic
Reaction score
Here I am again with my solo deal....

You need not anyone to do your deal or hustling, you only need your toolz, gadgets, time and brain.

-Get self fresh opened US banks
-Age it if you know how to do it
-Make small transaction in it through anyway be it PP transaction, or any other ways
-Now get any Logz from overseas countries and do wire into it. It's very safe and no charge back so far it's not much between $2500-$10k
-You can pick it's card up from your drop addresses or use PP to Cashout the funds.
-Also, get more Logz Cashout from wherever and never depend on those that only know MD and spoiled your accounts.

GoodLuck....

404error

Basic
Reaction score

You need not anyone to do your deal or hustling, you only need your toolz, gadgets, time and brain.

-Make small transaction in it through anyway be it PP transaction, or any other ways
-Now get any Logz from overseas countries and do wire into it. It's very safe and no charge back so far it's not much between $2500-$10k
-You can pick it's card up from your drop addresses or use PP to Cashout the funds.
-Also, get more Logz Cashout from wherever and never depend on those that only know MD and spoiled your accounts.

GoodLuck....
Where can i find good logz?

Windrunner

Basic
Reaction score

GoodLuck....
Real Talk good post because everybody has forgotten we’re suppose to be beating the system not each other!!!
PM where you get your logs from and I can return the favor with some helpful info of my own like a few clean pros to open bank accounts!

MacClaud

Basic
Reaction score

GoodLuck....
any canadian pros ? can have that done

Lol_Kill

Basic
Reaction score
Real Talk good post because everybody has forgotten we’re suppose to be beating the system not each other!!!
PM where you get your logs from and I can return the favor with some helpful info of my own like a few clean pros to open bank accounts!
Sanwell

DenMar

Basic
Reaction score

GoodLuck....
so you are saying I can do a wire with bank log info ?

Lol_Kill

Basic
Reaction score
Problems is immediately we expose the Logz site, everyone rush in, including the agents and the site casted, shut down so it has to be private for a bit long before expose.....
You can learn spamming to do it privately, I do sometimes

Top Bottom