bidencash best buy ccv site?

hero9x

Active Carder
Reaction score
i see this site need 100$ to active account.
Can someone who is using it please rate it for me?

paulahaney1

Active Carder
Reaction score
Yes it's the best shopl for selling dead cards, no one has ever made a platform with such efforts For Dead Incorrect Card numbers,
Perfect site for Investing money, They Takes All the money From you gives you Unlimited Dead Cards, best Deal you can ever get

hero9x

Active Carder
Reaction score
Yes it's the best shopl for selling dead cards, no one has ever made a platform with such efforts For Dead Incorrect Card numbers,
Perfect site for Investing money, They Takes All the money From you gives you Unlimited Dead Cards, best Deal you can ever get
really. lol this funny but this site bull shit right bro?

Greenlane806

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
lol

nezlol10

Supreme
Reaction score
I'd avoid Bidencash atm, their sellers are selling their bases on every autoshop that lets them. Try CCHouse or StashPatrick - even Stash has some re-seller bases but at least they acknowledge it.

hero9x

Active Carder
Reaction score
I'd avoid Bidencash atm, their sellers are selling their bases on every autoshop that lets them. Try CCHouse or StashPatrick - even Stash has some re-seller bases but at least they acknowledge it.
cchouse link bro

Top Bottom