Market ðŸ‡ºðŸ‡¸ BidenCash - Best CC from white house 🇺🇸

LogMaster

Here
Banned
Premium
Reaction score
A new fraud system..like the world..now it gives new rules to make money easier. For any fraud you talk about while 90% of your cards are dead..and your site every moment crashes..stop nonsense and ridicule them...if you don't return to the old rules.. Boycott the store..we don't want to deal with him..damn you..you've moved from top to world and now biden..hahaha we know your dirty game every time..fuck you
Lml worst site in America should try different one

DJOKO00

Basic
Reaction score
the issue here is bigger than this new killer checking system , for me the first big issue is his seller teams which they defend them by any mean possible but what about them selling in more than 2 shops the same cards at the same time , what about this issue , are those sellers now do not cheat ????!!!! i just need an honest answer from the admin and try convince all of us here that those sellers are legit and the only place they sell is bidenshop of course he cannot confirm or give any solid answers about this matter
yes the sellers here are the big big cheaters now don't you see that mister admin , we the customers in the other hand are always the victim with or without this new checking system , cause the card i bought from you shop is already taken by another one in another shop and it will not last more than a few hours before it will be flagged by the bank system as fraud
wake up admin we are not the bad guys here your team is for sure

LogMaster

Here
Banned
Premium
Reaction score
the issue here is bigger than this new killer checking system , for me the first big issue is his seller teams which they defend them by any mean possible but what about them selling in more than 2 shops the same cards at the same time , what about this issue , are those sellers now do not cheat ????!!!! i just need an honest answer from the admin and try convince all of us here that those sellers are legit and the only place they sell is bidenshop of course he cannot confirm or give any solid answers about this matter
yes the sellers here are the big big cheaters now don't you see that mister admin , we the customers in the other hand are always the victim with or without this new checking system , cause the card i bought from you shop is already taken by another one in another shop and it will not last more than a few hours before it will be flagged by the bank system as fraud
wake up admin we are not the bad guys here your team is for sure
Yeah bro it’s other sites out there that’s good yo should try Brian’s or euro bros

donzen

Basic
Reaction score
REALIYU.JPG

PRE CHECK SYSTEM REALITY

CHECKED

AFTER 10 SEC ON GATEWAY

AFTER IT.JPG

This is reality

BINS are so sensative and pre alert on cards system whenever our cards goes through TRY2CHECK,LUXCHECKER,4AUTH

These gateways are blaklisted by banks

BIDEN YOU MUST CHANGE RULE
ELSE

Buy a millions og pre auth gateway who never kills cards,thats impossible

So live in real life rather than dream life

NO ONE IS GNG TO TOPUP NW

sos10

Basic
Reaction score
large number of publications of purchased cards have been noticed in various telegram channels, in order to kill the card in the time allotted for verification and get a refund
This justification is not convincing

donzen

Basic
Reaction score
THE REASON YOU GAVE IS USELESS

LET ME TELL YOU BIDENBRO

I AM IN THE CARDING BUSINESS SINCE 2008

TAKE A DARE OF 1K$

PUT ALL MAJOR USA BANK CREDIT CARD
CHASE BANK
CAPITAL ONE BANK
ETC

RUN THE CHECK SYSTEM 4AUTH,LUXCHECKER

AFTER THIS TRY TO USE THIS CARD IN ANY MERCHANT IN THIS WORLD,IF IT CAN RUN ON 1$ I WILL GIVE YOU 1K$ IN BTC

YOU THINK BANKS ARE STUPID?

THEY DETECT THE MERCHANTS EVEN ITS 0$ AUTH AND INSTANTLY BLOCK THE CARDS,ITS CALL RMS (RISK MANAGEMENT SYSTEM)

DONT FOOL US

MAKE CHECK TIME 3 MIN THATS THE SOLUTION

IN 3 MIN NO ONE CAN KILL THE CARD

THE SYSTEM YOU MADE IS USELESS

WE HAVE MANY OPTIONS NOW SHOP LIKE YALELODGE,MAJORCC,VCLUB THEY STILL CARE US

WE WILL NOT TOPUP UNTILL YOU ROLL BACK DICISSION

YOU WILL BE A HISTORY AFTER THIS BCOZ NO ONE SUCCESS WITH THIS KIND OF SYSTEM,1 YEAR AGO FESHOP TRIED IT AND THEY HAVE TO RUN AWAY BCOZ THEY EARN LESS AND NO MONEY TO GIVE IT TO POLICE HEHEHE

ROLL BACK TO OLD SYSTEM ELSE

NO TOPUP!!!

DJOKO00

Basic
Reaction score
the justification is just like he is talking with a bunch of stupid and dumb people , with childish excuses , telegram groups that sells his cards wow and we all know here that those cards belong to the primary seller and not to the shop cause as we talk before , those cards are sold in many different platforms and places at the same time , how on earth that he knows the leaks comes from his shop and not any other ones , how did he know that those cards are actually not sold by the official seller with a different nickname or was given to another person that can handle the telegram business
the tactic he did is very very similar to feshop tactics cause he is the first shop that brought this new checking system algorithm , and look now where feshop is burried forgotten just and old shop with bad experience , bidenshop honestly remind me of him , he could be one of feshop admins a very big probability cause i already seen this same exact scenario before

DJOKO00

Basic
Reaction score
i remember very well feshop at his first days and weeks , a very ordinary shop with a legit checker , with different sellers and average valid rate , he manage to put his shop in the top in a very short period of time then the days has gone weeks and without any notice it started with the many many server shutdowns due to ddos attacks you could not work in the shop in 5 minutes straight without ddos errors many and many of the customers lost a lot of money in this period of time no one can check no one can buy anything and then the big change came , the new checking system and everything works perfectly from that moment no more ddos attacks lol no more issues in the website everything works smoothly , feshop with that move lost hundreds if its not thousands of clients , it stays that way for a few more months and then the end of everything it was predicted by everyone it was just matter of time , feshop is officially terminated
that this story reminds you of any other shops that actually fully works at the moment ???!! well i think we all have the same answer cause its very very obvious no need to write it down

sos10

Basic
Reaction score
Do you remember the world when he changed the rules.. a lot of people were taken out of the store.. he is repeating himself again... we want money from him from our old accounts that the world thought he is an idiot... go back to the old system and stop nonsense

DJOKO00

Basic
Reaction score
i remember when bidenshop admin change the checker and put luxurycheck with 4authorize and give us the choice it was just a few days ago , at that very moment i knew he is preparing us for the big change in the checking system , a new algorithm will take time to be put in place that's for sure , but it was already set up when bidenshop has been created just waiting for the perfect timing and here we are the time has finally come ,
just a piece of advice for the admin , this new checking system is similar to the nonrefundable system which not require check so why not make the whole shop nonrefundable , i guess it will be a bit more successful than this killer machine , at least you buy the card and tested for yourself without passing with any checker .

BidenCash

Seller
Reaction score
I would like to clarify the situation a little why the algorithm of the refund system was changed.

BidenCash is an aggregator platform that brings together buyers and suppliers. The objective of the site is to provide maximum autonomy, wide and convenient functionality, security of the transaction and use, both for buyers and vendors.
In order not to reveal nicknames and contacts of suppliers, a system of unique tags was introduced.
Since recently a large number of publications of purchased cards have been noticed in various telegram channels, in order to kill the card in the time allotted for verification and get a refund, I had to change the verification algorithms. But also the reason for the change in algorithms was the complaints of users that they do not have time to check the validity of the card in the previously allotted 5 minutes.
Currently, none of the checkers on the market is able to reliably determine whether the card is valid or not, the checker can show that the card is valid, but in fact just block it, and vice versa, the checker can show that the card is not valid due to poorly selected merchandise or features of the payment system, but in reality the card will be alive. Therefore, there can always be discrepancies. According to my estimates, at the moment the most accurate checkers are 4check and luxchecker, which is why BidenCash works with them.
The new verification algorithm was thought out a couple of months ago, but I perfectly understood its pros and cons, so before its implementation, a tag system for sellers and a base rating were added, due to which you can find a suitable supplier and take only his material, or based on the rating exhibited by real buyers, pick up good material.

Once again, a few words about how the return function works at the moment:
After purchasing the card, you have 12 hours to open it. There are two ways to open a card. First, you can open a card without checking it through a checker, but in this case you won?t be able to get a refund for it, the reason for this innovation was those buyers who intentionally spoil the material! The second option is to open the card through its check, if the card is valid - you will immediately receive data from it, if the card is invalid, then you will not be able to see the data, but you will receive an instant refund.

In addition to unscrupulous buyers, there are also unscrupulous suppliers, therefore, if you find the same card in another store, report it through the ticket system, providing a screenshot with the date of purchase in another store, and you will receive a refund, and an explanatory conversation will be held with the supplier, according to the results of which will be a decision on further cooperation or severance of business relations.

[31.07.2022] tug UNITED STATES Refundable CVR 65%
[31.07.2022] sensation MIX Refundable CVR 65%
[31.07.2022] neuter UNITED STATES Refundable CVR 40%
[31.07.2022] sensation MIX Refundable CVR 60%
[31.07.2022] spiny UNITED STATES NoRefundable CVR 75%
[31.07.2022] clamshell UNITED STATES Refundable CVR 40%
[31.07.2022] sloppily MIX NoRefundable CVR 85%
[31.07.2022] overtly UNITED STATES NoRefundable CVR 75%
[31.07.2022] tug UNITED STATES NoRefundable CVR 75%
[31.07.2022] overtly MIX NoRefundable CVR 75%
[31.07.2022] overtly UNITED STATES NoRefundable CVR 80%
[31.07.2022] shanty UNITED STATES NoRefundable CVR 95%
[31.07.2022] caviar UNITED STATES Refundable CVR 55%
[31.07.2022] diagnosis UNITED STATES Refundable CVR 30%
[31.07.2022] groggy MIX Refundable CVR 36%
[31.07.2022] avert MEXICO Refundable CVR 35%

Link monitors

Sincerely, Joe Biden!

JohnParker

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I would like to clarify the situation a little why the algorithm of the refund system was changed.

BidenCash is an aggregator platform that brings together buyers and suppliers. The objective of the site is to provide maximum autonomy, wide and convenient functionality, security of the transaction and use, both for buyers and vendors.
In order not to reveal nicknames and contacts of suppliers, a system of unique tags was introduced.
Since recently a large number of publications of purchased cards have been noticed in various telegram channels, in order to kill the card in the time allotted for verification and get a refund, I had to change the verification algorithms. But also the reason for the change in algorithms was the complaints of users that they do not have time to check the validity of the card in the previously allotted 5 minutes.
Currently, none of the checkers on the market is able to reliably determine whether the card is valid or not, the checker can show that the card is valid, but in fact just block it, and vice versa, the checker can show that the card is not valid due to poorly selected merchandise or features of the payment system, but in reality the card will be alive. Therefore, there can always be discrepancies. According to my estimates, at the moment the most accurate checkers are 4check and luxchecker, which is why BidenCash works with them.
The new verification algorithm was thought out a couple of months ago, but I perfectly understood its pros and cons, so before its implementation, a tag system for sellers and a base rating were added, due to which you can find a suitable supplier and take only his material, or based on the rating exhibited by real buyers, pick up good material.

Once again, a few words about how the return function works at the moment:
After purchasing the card, you have 12 hours to open it. There are two ways to open a card. First, you can open a card without checking it through a checker, but in this case you won?t be able to get a refund for it, the reason for this innovation was those buyers who intentionally spoil the material! The second option is to open the card through its check, if the card is valid - you will immediately receive data from it, if the card is invalid, then you will not be able to see the data, but you will receive an instant refund.

In addition to unscrupulous buyers, there are also unscrupulous suppliers, therefore, if you find the same card in another store, report it through the ticket system, providing a screenshot with the date of purchase in another store, and you will receive a refund, and an explanatory conversation will be held with the supplier, according to the results of which will be a decision on further cooperation or severance of business relations.

[31.07.2022] tug UNITED STATES Refundable CVR 65%
[31.07.2022] sensation MIX Refundable CVR 65%
[31.07.2022] neuter UNITED STATES Refundable CVR 40%
[31.07.2022] sensation MIX Refundable CVR 60%
[31.07.2022] spiny UNITED STATES NoRefundable CVR 75%
[31.07.2022] clamshell UNITED STATES Refundable CVR 40%
[31.07.2022] sloppily MIX NoRefundable CVR 85%
[31.07.2022] overtly UNITED STATES NoRefundable CVR 75%
[31.07.2022] tug UNITED STATES NoRefundable CVR 75%
[31.07.2022] overtly MIX NoRefundable CVR 75%
[31.07.2022] overtly UNITED STATES NoRefundable CVR 80%
[31.07.2022] shanty UNITED STATES NoRefundable CVR 95%
[31.07.2022] caviar UNITED STATES Refundable CVR 55%
[31.07.2022] diagnosis UNITED STATES Refundable CVR 30%
[31.07.2022] groggy MIX Refundable CVR 36%
[31.07.2022] avert MEXICO Refundable CVR 35%

Link monitors

Sincerely, Joe Biden!
So According to you we work as a Moderator for your site and if we found same card on another store and we create a ticket will u pay for this extra work lol Useless Excuse

donzen

Basic
Reaction score
USE YOUR CARD BY YOURSELF JOE BIDEN :ROFLMAO:
WE ARE NOT STUPID
STATICS WILL SHOW YOU AFTER A MONTH WHAT YOU EARN AFTER IMPLIMENT THIS SYSTEM -NO MONEY

NO TOPUP

BYCOT BIDEN SHOP (n) SCAMMING SHOP

djshadowjaja

Basic
Reaction score
3 MIN TO CHECKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK MY GOOOOOOOOOD :enojado::enojado:

I'm happy with up to 2 minutes to check... don't do this to us, the verifier marks approved and often kills the card...

MethHouse

Carding Novice
Reaction score
How good is this store? I signed up and interface is not bad.

MethHouse

Carding Novice
Reaction score
USE YOUR CARD BY YOURSELF JOE BIDEN :ROFLMAO:
WE ARE NOT STUPID
STATICS WILL SHOW YOU AFTER A MONTH WHAT YOU EARN AFTER IMPLIMENT THIS SYSTEM -NO MONEY

NO TOPUP

BYCOT BIDEN SHOP (n) SCAMMING SHOP
FOR REALLLL?

Chester

Carding Novice
Reaction score
While I don't agree with the pre-check type of system I have respect for your honesty , maybe the only shop admin that admits very bluntly that checkers are approving dead cc's.

BidenCash

Seller
Reaction score
NEW UPDATE!

[04.08.2022] slacking UNITED STATES Refundable CVR 55%
[04.08.2022] caviar UNITED STATES Refundable CVR 50%
[04.08.2022] dwelling UNITED STATES NoRefundable CVR 80%
[04.08.2022] caviar UNITED STATES Refundable CVR 35%
[04.08.2022] caviar UNITED STATES Refundable CVR 75%
[04.08.2022] caviar UNITED STATES Refundable CVR 35%
[04.08.2022] spiny MIX Refundable CVR 65%
[04.08.2022] matcher UNITED STATES Refundable CVR 55%
[04.08.2022] scooter MIX NoRefundable CVR 90%
[04.08.2022] impotent UNITED STATES NoRefundable CVR 85%
[04.08.2022] caviar UNITED STATES Refundable CVR 30%
[04.08.2022] tug Turkey NoRefundable CVR 95%
[04.08.2022] voicing CANADA NoRefundable CVR 98%
[04.08.2022] tug UNITED STATES Refundable CVR 70%
[04.08.2022] impotent UNITED STATES NoRefundable CVR 90%
[04.08.2022] sloppily MIX NoRefundable CVR 85%
[04.08.2022] finer UNITED STATES Refundable CVR 55%
[04.08.2022] dwelling MIX NoRefundable CVR 98%
[04.08.2022] virus MEXICO Refundable CVR 20%
[04.08.2022] yearly MIX Refundable CVR 50%
[04.08.2022] euphemism UNITED STATES Refundable CVR 20%
[04.08.2022] unsavory MIX Refundable CVR 20%

BidenCash

Seller
Reaction score
Refund system update

During the week of the existence of the new refund system, I concluded that the decision was not successful, but in addition to the wave of dissatisfaction on the part of buyers, I noticed that the valid base rate increased significantly.
As a result, it was decided to combine the current refund algorithm and the one that was before.
This will weed out those who deliberately spoiled the cards and implement an algorithm that will not cause dissatisfaction among regular customers.
All users with Gold and above have the ability to send cards to a check after viewing the data for 5 minutes. This will help you to refund if the card is invalid.

Each status has a daily check limit after opening the card:
Gold - 100 checks per day
Platinum - 500 checks per day
Infinite - unlimited checks per day

If the user has used up the limit, then he can open cards in only two ways:
- Open a card without the possibility of a refund.
- Check card before opening

All users whose status is below Gold are not able to check the card after opening. Use the methods described above.

To get Gold status you need to spend $200 within a month, statuses are assigned automatically.

Update 08.08.2022

[08.08.2022] UNITED STATES REfundable CVR 70%
[08.08.2022] UNITED STATES NoRefundable CVR low
[08.08.2022] MIX NoRefundable CVR low
[08.08.2022] UNITED STATES NoREfundable CVR 95%
[08.08.2022] MIX NoRefundable CVR 75%
[08.08.2022] UNITED STATES NoRefundable CVR 99%
[08.08.2022] scooter MIX NoRefundable CVR 80%
[08.08.2022] kite UNITED STATES Refundable CVR 45%
[08.08.2022] scouring MIX Refundable CVR 70%
[08.08.2022] voicing UNITED STATES NoRefundable CVR 75%
[08.08.2022] handgrip UNITED STATES Refundable CVR 60%