Market 🇺🇸 BidenCash - Best CC from white house 🇺🇸

LuciousLaura13

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Hey hi there! I used this platform a few years back and really enjoyed the results i was seeing on a daily basis, and then i got pregnant and had a baby so i was out the game for the last little while, but now im back in bizness baby and im hoping to see the same if not better results as last time. Im eager to learn from the best so if ya'll could reach out to me with any new needed jnfo or get downs lets make.some money together.......

kathamainard

Carding Novice
Reaction score
In Australia, as in any other country, you can generate phone number using an application or program to use virtual phone numbers.

DJOKO00

Basic
Reaction score
same here open ticket no feedback until now and as i heard the whole shop is managed by one person which is the owner ,so its gonna take time to hear us either here or at the shop via tickets , we just need to be patient a little bit more

peyote21

Basic
Reaction score

BidenCash — платформа для продажи карт от хакеров, для хакеров. Я прошел долгий путь от покупки банковских карт до взлома магазинов и продажи своих банковских карт в других магазинах. Исходя из своего опыта, я понял, что ни один из магазинов не удобен для покупки или продажи карт, и решил сделать свой, в котором учтены плюсы и минусы всех магазинов банковских карт в интернете!

На данный момент я залил более 2,5 миллионов банковских карт!

Среди особенностей магазина хотелось бы отметить:
1. Интуитивно понятный и не перегруженный интерфейс
2. Удобная система пополнения
3. Трехуровневая система лояльности
4. Реферальная система
5. Система предзаказов и автопокупок
6. Хорошая тикет-система
7. Двухфакторная система аутентификации
8. Восстановление учетной записи GPG
9. Раздел скидок
10. Статистика продаж по поставщикам
11. Система модерации скачиваемых баз (поставщик сам может ставить уценку на базу, подклеивать остатки от непроданных баз, выкладывать новые игры без необходимости общения с поддержкой)
12. Система мгновенного возврата

На данный момент я являюсь и владельцем этого сайта, и программистом и поставщиком карт. Я постараюсь сделать все возможное, чтобы работа с нами была для вас максимально выгодной и комфортной.

Ассортимент обновляется раз в сутки с использованием моих ресурсов, что позволит найти материал даже самым искушенным покупателям.

Для обсуждения спорных вопросов и условий сотрудничества используется только тикетная система в магазине, на все тикеты стараюсь отвечать максимально быстро.

Поставщикам предлагаются лучшие условия на рынке!

Все официальные домены представлены по ссылкам ниже
http://biden3veilozweo2xubiusixn4kbfbbih23s6xsd35bzsuaz2weiz4yd.onion/
https://bidencash.shop//

Внимание!!! Я НЕ ИСПОЛЬЗУЮ ТЕЛЕГРАМ ИЛИ JABBER ДЛЯ ОБЩЕНИЯ И ПРОДАЖ!!! ВСЕ ПОКУПКИ СТРОГО ЧЕРЕЗ МАГАЗИН!!!

====================================================================

BidenCash - a platform for selling cards from hackers, for hackers. I have come a long way from buying bank cards to hacking shops and selling my bank cards in other shops. Based on my experience, I realized that none of the stores is convenient for buying or selling cards, and I decided to make my own, which takes into account the pros and cons of all bank card stores on the Internet!

At the moment, I have filled in more than 2.5 million bank cards!

Among the features of the store I would like to note:
1. Intuitive and not overloaded interface
2. Easy replenishment system
3. Three-level loyalty system
4. Referral system
5. System of pre-orders and auto-buying
6. Nice ticket system
7. Two-factor authentication system
8. GPG account recovery
9. Discount section
10. Sales statistics for suppliers
11. Moderation system for downloaded databases (the supplier himself can put a markdown on the database, glue the leftovers from unsold databases, upload new games without the need to communicate with the support)
12. Instant refund system

I am both the owner of this site and the programmer and supplier of maps at the moment. I will try to do everything possible to ensure that working with us is as profitable and comfortable as possible for you.

The assortment is updated once a day using my resources, which will allow even the most sophisticated buyers to find material.

To discuss controversial issues and terms of cooperation, only the ticket system in the store is used, I try to respond to all tickets as quickly as possible.

Suppliers are offered the best conditions on the market!

Attention!!! I DO NOT USE TELEGRAM OR JABBER FOR COMMUNICATION OR SALES!!! ALL PURCHASES STRICTLY THROUGH THE SHOP!!!
How can I restore my password since trying several times wrongly blocked me

BidenCash

Seller
Reaction score
Update 26.05.2022

[26.05.2022] INDIA Refundable CVR 36%
[26.05.2022] CHINA Refundable CVR 51%
[26.05.2022] BRAZIL Refundable CVR 35%
[26.05.2022] AUSTRALIA Refundable CVR 36%
[26.05.2022] UNITED STATES Refundable CVR 45%
[26.05.2022] UNITED KINGDOM Refundable CVR 55%
[26.05.2022] SPAIN Refundable CVR 36%
[26.05.2022] SOUTH AFRICA Refundable CVR 45%
[26.05.2022] MEXICO Refundable CVR 55%
[26.05.2022] UNITED STATES NoRefundable CVR 95%
[26.05.2022] MIX Refundable CVR 41%
[26.05.2022] UNITED KINGDOM NoRefundable CVR 80%
[25.05.2022] ASIA NoRefundable CVR low
[26.05.2022] MIX Refundable CVR 65%

pavloviic

Carding Novice
Reaction score

BidenCash — платформа для продажи карт от хакеров, для хакеров. Я прошел долгий путь от покупки банковских карт до взлома магазинов и продажи своих банковских карт в других магазинах. Исходя из своего опыта, я понял, что ни один из магазинов не удобен для покупки или продажи карт, и решил сделать свой, в котором учтены плюсы и минусы всех магазинов банковских карт в интернете!

4. Реферальная система
6. Хорошая тикет-система
9. Раздел скидок
11. Система модерации скачиваемых баз (поставщик сам может ставить уценку на базу, подклеивать остатки от непроданных баз, выкладывать новые игры без необходимости общения с поддержкой)

На данный момент я являюсь и владельцем этого сайта, и программистом и поставщиком карт. Я постараюсь сделать все возможное, чтобы работа с нами была для вас максимально выгодной и комфортной.

Ассортимент обновляется раз в сутки с использованием моих ресурсов, что позволит найти материал даже самым искушенным покупателям.

Для обсуждения спорных вопросов и условий сотрудничества используется только тикетная система в магазине, на все тикеты стараюсь отвечать максимально быстро.

Внимание!!! Я НЕ ИСПОЛЬЗУЮ ТЕЛЕГРАМ ИЛИ JABBER ДЛЯ ОБЩЕНИЯ И ПРОДАЖ!!! ВСЕ ПОКУПКИ СТРОГО ЧЕРЕЗ МАГАЗИН!!!

BidenCash - a platform for selling cards from hackers, for hackers. I have come a long way from buying bank cards to hacking shops and selling my bank cards in other shops. Based on my experience, I realized that none of the stores is convenient for buying or selling cards, and I decided to make my own, which takes into account the pros and cons of all bank card stores on the Internet!

4. Referral system
6. Nice ticket system
8. GPG account recovery
9. Discount section
11. Moderation system for downloaded databases (the supplier himself can put a markdown on the database, glue the leftovers from unsold databases, upload new games without the need to communicate with the support)

I am both the owner of this site and the programmer and supplier of maps at the moment. I will try to do everything possible to ensure that working with us is as profitable and comfortable as possible for you.

The assortment is updated once a day using my resources, which will allow even the most sophisticated buyers to find material.

To discuss controversial issues and terms of cooperation, only the ticket system in the store is used, I try to respond to all tickets as quickly as possible.

Attention!!! I DO NOT USE TELEGRAM OR JABBER FOR COMMUNICATION OR SALES!!! ALL PURCHASES STRICTLY THROUGH THE SHOP!!!
welcome

BidenCash

Seller
Reaction score
Update 28.05.2022

[28.05.2022] UNITED STATES NoRefundable CVR 90%
[28.05.2022] CHINA Refundable CVR 53%
[28.05.2022] UNITED STATES NoRefundable CVR 90%
[28.05.2022] CANADA Refundable CVR 40%
[28.05.2022] INDIA NoRefundable CVR low
[28.05.2022] BRAZIL Refundable CVR 36%
[28.05.2022] AUSTRALIA Refundable CVR 35%
[28.05.2022] SPAIN Refundable CVR 30%
[28.05.2022] SOUTH AFRICA Refundable CVR 40%
[28.05.2022] MEXICO Refundable CVR 40%
[28.05.2022] INDIA Refundable CVR 34%
[28.05.2022] UNITED STATES Refundable CVR 45%
[28.05.2022] UNITED KINGDOM Refundable CVR 45%
[28.05.2022] MIX Refundable CVR 35%
[28.05.2022] MIX NoRefundable CVR low

Jeaan34

Carding Novice
Reaction score

4. Реферальная система
6. Хорошая тикет-система
9. Раздел скидок

4. Referral system
6. Nice ticket system
8. GPG account recovery
9. Discount section

niiiice

Top Bottom