ddomi

Carding Novice
Reaction score
i dont know how u guys can make deposits when site has been down for 2 days

sharksauce

Carding Crew Leader
Reaction score
Just warning you guys the official BRIABSCLUB DOMAIN

WWW.BRIANSCLUB.CM which now forwards to https://bclub.cm/login/ IS NOW scamming anyone who loads and they change your password right away . even when you prove you are the account owner.

I lost $200 and LOST ANOTHER $90 .

just warning yall!
better you learn how they get theyre own stuffs via spam and skim inbox me

l0ad3d

Premium
Reaction score
Use the onion link. If you see that a URL is redirected then obviously don't proceed to login, let alone deposit funds🤦‍♂️

Rimdale

Basic
Reaction score
Bro, I was using the real domain name. im not new to this.

Fuzzi5404

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I’ve deposited with no issues and bought dumps/cvv2 that checked valid and worked. I’ve also been refunded for ones that don’t from what I understand briansclub.cm is not the right address

Gripper

Carding Crew Leader
Reaction score
Lol the price here is insane,
Be careful.
doesn't look too good

pippo00

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I’ve deposited with no issues and bought dumps/cvv2 that checked valid and worked. I’ve also been refunded for ones that don’t from what I understand briansclub.cm is not the right addr
But what's the domain now guys have stolen some money from me today can you help me thanks

Gogogetit

Supreme
Premium
Reaction score
It seems the old card sites are now scamming such as Brians even though I havnt used them I used to hear good but now its mainly negative. These sites such as Yale Lodge (Before the shutdown). Either do the load up account deletion or sell hella dead card before closing the site. Yale used to be good then got over populated due to scam rappers dropping site names which brought hella traffic and they became a cash grab. Now it seems to be better to find a Seller that Phishes for card info, and or a Private seller that doesnt just buy bulk cards (which most are dead) and then resells.

Top Bottom