Briansclub links?

Rude

Basic
Reaction score
They aren’t dead they have been down literally a day and a half. Yea black stash is great if you don’t mind spending $25-75 a card unreal that site charges a ridiculous amount for cards!
Bro please recommend a good shop for AU cards

Glocctober

Basic
Reaction score
No, if the payment processing was affected on global status , the man is clearly getting things readjusted . Give dude some time. Brian will be back

kelieumang1984

Premium
Basic
Reaction score
If there were any issues with payment, I think they would have posted an announcement on the website. However, they've shut down the server, and I'm concerned that they've encountered a serious problem and may not be able to return, similar to Feshop, Unicvv, and Validshop

Glocctober

Basic
Reaction score
Fe shop was seized and announced by feds
Unicc announced shutdown PRIOR no one went missing

I been through it all been doing this for over 10 years

dkpk117

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆
Supreme
Reaction score
bclub down for the moment

milkshake884

Carding Novice
Reaction score
There was a hurricane on Thursday and Friday ppl!!! so maybe the servers went down because of that. Just a guess but it went down the same day as the hurricane. My payments were saying try again error when I tried to add money Thursday for 4 hours then boom hurricane hit and site went out completely!!!!

jackpearson

Premium
Reaction score
I know there’s no such thing as free lunch but still I’m asking if anyone know better shop like brians then please let me know. I can buy you cards for you or share some cash out ways that’s all I can do for you. It’s been 3 days since brians gone I’m looking for good shop. My both previous shop are gone Joker and Brians. I don’t know any other shop that compete these two.

Top Bottom