Can I skip the buying of dumps online and just copy cards?

alex i

Basic
Reaction score
Can I skip the buying of dumps on the internet and just copy cards? what I’m asking is if I just get a portable reader and copy cards say at my work. Bring the data home and just copy it to like a gift card using a reader/writer. Would it work? Is it that easy?

med

Basic
Reaction score
it will work for magstrip cards info. but chip card info might not work.

alex i

Basic
Reaction score
it will work for magstrip cards info. but chip card info might not work.
So the emv chip can not be copied and duplicated? Because I was going to buy an emv reader writer duplicator and it says it works with bank cards but is there some protocol or weird security feature that prevents them from being duplicated and used? And also I then if I copy just the mag strip from a card that has a chip in it can I swipe the duplicate? Could the store know? Because I was thinking of just copying it on to a visa gift card.

med

Basic
Reaction score
firstly most emv sellers are scam. except you find a seller from brazil who is vouched as they are good for that. then you can talk about chip card cloning.

med

Basic
Reaction score
when you get a good emv reader then you can think about cloning 101s. most chips card are 101 121 those 1s... magstrip card 201s 2s... and you can also kill chip for 101 but doesnt have 100% success rate.

alex i

Basic
Reaction score
when you get a good emv reader then you can think about cloning 101s. most chips card are 101 121 those 1s... magstrip card 201s 2s... and you can also kill chip for 101 but doesnt have 100% success rate.
what is the difference between 101’s and 121’s.

Top Bottom