cancelled orders, help pls

Switch

Basic
Reaction score
No matter what I do my orders get cancelled through whatever site I try to card. The order would go through but then cancel and i know its not the cards thats the problem. My set up is 911 socks5, Multilogin, mac address changer, flush dns and ccleaner and yet the shit i used to card easily gets cancelled.

Switch

Basic
Reaction score
If you can help out hit me on pm me if you got a legit fix and can tell me what im doin wrong we can work something out

Sier 94

Basic
Reaction score
I reccomend scrapping socks5 for now and just buying card numbers that match your city, i had the same issue but made 1k off a classic card by buying one that matches my location.

Switch

Basic
Reaction score
I reccomend scrapping socks5 for now and just buying card numbers that match your city, i had the same issue but made 1k off a classic card by buying one that matches my location.
you might be right cause all my orders were going through before i got socks5 i kinda got em for anonymous purposes

Rx8driver

Basic
Reaction score
No matter what I do my orders get cancelled through whatever site I try to card. The order would go through but then cancel and i know its not the cards thats the problem. My set up is 911 socks5, Multilogin, mac address changer, flush dns and ccleaner and yet the shit i used to card easily gets cancelled.
I'm having the same issue. If i use public wifi its cancelled, socks5 got cancelled at amazon, vpn doesnt get close enough to the cardholder. When i use a local cardholder i have to use a public wifi and because of the public wifi I'm getting cancelled. Im using canvas blocker, socks5, cookie manager, etc on an android device with firefox and i cant seem to make anyhing go thru...its driving me crazy! Im still learning what bins are good so sometimes vbv screws me and someetimes 3d secure screws me and sometimes public wifi or socks5 is screwing me. Im getting tired of getting screwed! Anybody got suggestions???

Top Bottom