Card from Home? (personal wifi)

aurora

Basic
Reaction score
Feel like I've been learning a tremendous amount about more detailed info on how to card.

But a basic root level question I have is, is it safe to do so from home or using your personal WiFi?

Is this the point of the RDP & changing MAC address.

aurora

Basic
Reaction score
If not from home where? Starbucks and what not.
(BTW I'm using a burner laptop)
Any insight/input would help.

Ness

Basic
Reaction score
If your setup is good. Your own wifi is fine (going to public places raises suspicion). But it will cost monthly to keep up your setup.

aurora

Basic
Reaction score
If your setup is good. Your own wifi is fine (going to public places raises suspicion). But it will cost monthly to keep up your setup.
Thanks. Not asking for major details if possible but could you specify what you mean about is "costing monthly"

Ness

Basic
Reaction score
Thanks. Not asking for major details if possible but could you specify what you mean about is "costing monthly"
If you have jabber i can procvide you with a good RDP, vpn provider etc.
My setup is 80 dollars a month, but it is well worthed with multiple layers of defense.

Dont bother with RDP's that are cheap, those are either hacked or watched by the provider

Switch

Basic
Reaction score
If you have jabber i can procvide you with a good RDP, vpn provider etc.
My setup is 80 dollars a month, but it is well worthed with multiple layers of defense.

Dont bother with RDP's that are cheap, those are either hacked or watched by the provider
Could u pls send me RDP Info too

Top Bottom