Carding instore

Sier 94

Basic
Reaction score
Hi guys, I have been reading a lot about using dumps, in-store purchasing and stuff, which I find really interesting but I haven't been able to figure some stuff out.
I live in Argentina, here when you want to buy something they will always ask you for your ID. I can't give my personal ID, of course, because the card has a different name on it. So what do I do? I have to buy an ID? Or can I make one with the same encoder I used for the cards?
Help me, I am really lost here.
If you are from Argentina that's better, please leave me your ICQ and I will contact you.

Sier 94

Basic
Reaction score
PD: Should I buy a fake ID and put the name of the id on the card? Or ask for a ID for every new card?

MugGod

Basic
Reaction score
sorry but in argentina always ask for the identity card? also amazon? try to buy in other states

Sier 94

Basic
Reaction score
sorry but in argentina always ask for the identity card? also amazon? try to buy in other states
We don't have amazon stores here. I am talking about real person carding, not online. It is the same in every state. The ID is to check same name on card.

MugGod

Basic
Reaction score
We don't have amazon stores here. I am talking about real person carding, not online. It is the same in every state. The ID is to check same name on card.
ah okok now I understood excuse ..
I'm sorry but I do not know how to bypass this thing[DOUBLEPOST]Automatically Merged Double Post[/DOUBLEPOST]the document looks at him and they immediately laugh? or make a photocopy? because you do not make the photoopia is easy, change the name on the identity card.
watch out for security cameras
carding on physical stores I've never done

Top Bottom