KushKarder

Basic
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have a fresh step-by-step method to earn $10k on cashapp by filing through their tax refund service. This is a video guide which explains everything. The method is very specific, and I wouldn't be surprised if cashapp patches this soon. The tutorial is beginner-friendly.

If you have any verified accounts, we can work together and I will teach you how to file using your fullz. If not, I can also sell you the method directly. Price is negotiable.

PM via Telegram for details or if you have any questions:
t.me/kushkarder

waveceo2021

Basic
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have a fresh step-by-step method to earn $10k on cashapp by filing through their tax refund service. This is a video guide which explains everything. The method is very specific, and I wouldn't be surprised if cashapp patches this soon. The tutorial is beginner-friendly.

If you have any verified accounts, we can work together and I will teach you how to file using your fullz. If not, I can also sell you the method directly. Price is negotiable.

t.me/kushkarder
How can we chat

BlackAnge

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

t.me/kushkarder
Hey I got a couple verified accounts we could work on I don't mind.. actually that'll be great..

Top Bottom