Cashing out WU

TEDD

Basic
Reaction score
So I've been wondering how WU tranfers work on the recieving end, (i.e paying $100 to recieve $1000) coz I assume western union checks if your identifying document is valid or fake. One might advice me to use my real id but then again, wouldnt all this be traced back to me? (the reciever)... is there anyone who knows how I can go about this?
Coz it really looks and sounds simple, but I doubt it is.

R-Release

Basic
Reaction score
YOu gonna be scammed. how can you pay 100 for 1K ..think deep bout this if it really makes sense.

deus vult

Basic
Reaction score
Bro, ill make u a fake id, give u a full proof plan on how to do a wu xfer and not get caught all for $499.95 (send in BTC of course as I am a pro h4x0R) and I will wu you $10,000!!!!!! 10K!!!!$ lets get rich friend / buddy / pal / guy. U can for sure trust me. I mean you met me on a fruad forum.......were all on the up and up here, just like all the dudes that post e everywhere else about doing stuff like this. We're all just good genuine dudes looking to work hard, take risk and waste our time with you to make sure ...... YOU GET RICH!!!

deus vult

Basic
Reaction score
so whattya say pal? Buddy? Guy? Friend?

We GUNNA GET DAT PAPPER ER WHA?! Necks ding jew kno......u guna be livin like a rap video.....MONEY, BITCHS, CARS, CLOTHS!!!

Dm me for my BTC addy and to get started.

Top Bottom