CASHOUT CC TO E-GIFT CARDS

dcrown

I will fool you
Basic
Reaction score
Hello dear carders, I hope you're all safe and happy.

carding is not a winner ticket to lottery, it is not a get rich over night work and it require lot of work and research.

Guys, if you are looking for get rich today without any investment of time and money then you're in the wrong place. I saw that many of you hope that a cc will bring thousands of $,a dump will give you a king life style and someone else will research for you.
This won't happen and you actually can't skip the steps, not in carding and not in any other work! Imagine that you'll need to make a cake... we all know that cakes use to have in ingredient list flour, eggs, sugar etc and the cakes use to be baked in oven.

But if you don't know the exact recipe, baking time and all the other steps , will you be able to get a cake from the ingredients?

You think that if you will start the oven and put all the ingredients as they are in a tray then bake them you will get a comestible cake? I don't think so.

Well for bake a cake you will need the right list of ingredients and the step by step working process.

Same for carding, you will need the correct carding stuff and the correct way to cash out . I will refer today to cashing out cvv with e-gift cards!

As any other cashing out method, first at all you will need the "ingredients" or carding stuff. So prepare your stuff first!

Once you got your "ingredients" ready, you can try to buy e-gift cards with the cvv.

dm me on telegram @zenithway1 for CC, FULLZ, ID.me method, TUTORIALS AND DOCUMENTS

Last edited:
Top Bottom